Your reaction to the Freezers INT and Dance

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3v9f4Sbko0]YouTube - Green Bay Packers BJ Raji Interception Touchdown Dance - G6 Remix[/ame]

packerswin96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually started tearing up thinking that we had just won the game. Never in a million years would I have thought that the D would let them march down the field and score that quickly.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually started tearing up thinking that we had just won the game. Never in a million years would I have thought that the D would let them march down the field and score that quickly.

yea i know man, that was a shortlived hype seeing the 3rd string bears qb drive down for a 50 second td....GOLLY! that was tough to watch and you can see that nick blew his assignment on that play

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny thing is, my better half was saying we are going to get a interception that goes back for a touchdown all game, but then added it was going to be by a big guy about 10 seconds before Raji's return.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
^^^^^^ LOL!!! I was afraid he celebrated a second too early! Thought they were going to challenge it for sure!!!

Then we all started that celebration dance from then on out!:dance:

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went crazy! And I stood up and shook my *** with him hahah!:chisux:

I also gave him an additional nickname besides the freezer. BJ "Sweet-***" Raji

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
A contrast of emotions. I wasn't done celebrating it when the Bears came right back. Loved Raji putting on the belt, shows how close the team is, offense and defense both. There are a lot of teams in the NFL that have obvious separation between the 2. To watch Raji with the belt and Rodgers make the tackle of Urlacher shows a lot about this team.

Number1joker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I was excited as ****! I also predicted a bj raji pick 6 at the beginning of the game. Only I was joking at the time.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
My adult sons all jumped up and started high fiving each other. Then we all quoted the "fat guy" quote from the Replacements; "I love to see a fat guy score...Because first you get a fat guy spike, then you get the fat guy dance."

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember thinking, "I'd feel sorry for the fans in the end zone if this happened at Lambeau.."

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved it! I love seeing those big guys dance! :happy:

What made it even sweeter was that there were a couple of Bears fans in the room with me who kept dissing on Raji and his large stomach, his shoulder pad boobs, or making "Big Mac" comments. But everytime they'd do so, he'd come up with a huge play. They shut up after the pick-6. :happy0005: Haha!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was really mad with our offense not doing ****, I was screaming at them, but when Raji makes this play I simply roll on the floor screaming like a crazy guy.

caraDEqueso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was awesome and i felt kinda relieved cause i was kind of scared that daa Bears would catch up!!

The Freezers victory dance was epic nonetheless

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Was really glad it happened because the game was getting boring, and than Raji has a pick six, has a great little dance, and we see the fat man run. I don't think we can hand the ball off to the Freezer if that is how he handles the ball though.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
You could tell our D had run out of steam by the 4th. It was a 5 game stretch of playoff level games. You could tell they just weren't getting to Hanie in the 4th.

2 weeks before the SB is a Godsend to the Packers. Our team was tired imo.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Loved the pick but he's definitely not a candidate for dancing with the stars.

And as always>>>>>>:chisux:

L

Lunchboxer

I was more laughing than cheering. That was funny seeing the replay of it. Hes sure a big boy. I also LoL at him doing the Rodger Title Belt thing :D

Members online

Latest posts