1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Your favorite all time wins and worst losses as a Packer fan

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Easthound, Mar 9, 2011.

1. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Greatest of All-Time

Ratings:
    +161
    Wins:
    XLV
    XXXI
    '10 NFC Championship game
    '07 Div playoffs win

Losses:
    '07 NFC Championship game
    XXXII
    '98 wildcard loss to the 49ers
    4th and 26

2. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Its amazing how many of the wins and losses I had forgotten.

3. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    I think it was a wildcard game.

Brett Favre threw 6 INTs.

6 INTs in a Playoff game like besides him who does that.

4. VBJunkie

VBJunkie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Best Games

1997 NFC Championship. Pouring rain and the wimpy whiner fans not only sold me their seat... but left me their stadium after they left in the 3rd quarter. It was me and 400 other Packer fans and the Packers in that stadium at the end.
    Super Bowl XXXI. Waited 27 years to see that (I was 27 at the time).
    Super Bowl loss to Denver. I was there and I turned to my friend in the 3rd quarter and told him the game was over. He almost throttled me. Sucked to lose... but I was still at the Super Bowl.
    @ Oakland after Favre's Dad died. That game was so comical, I was there and Oakland fans were just so depressed.
    2011 Championship game vs the Bears. Brother-In-Law is a Chicago fan from Twin Lakes WI.

Worst Games

1998 loss to 49ers. Rice pass interfered and then fumbled in back to back plays. No call.
    Eagles 4th and 26 game. Go for it Sherman... you gutless pig!
    Falcons and Vick beating us at Lambeau in playoffs. Lambeau mystique broken.
    Super Bowl XLV. I turned off the game in the 3rd quarter after all the dropped passes. I was so mad. I could see they were blowing it and the kids get upset when I yell. Then I turned it back on after I found out they got a turnover (Matthews vs Mendenhall). I said... we'll they might have a chance here after all and watched the rest of the game.
    All the rest of the losses. I hate it when the Packers lose.