You guys need the Vikings

V

Vikeman

to beat St. Louis to get in the post season right? I'm not good with the playoff matrix. Good Luck with that! But knowing my team they will probably blow away the Rams and lok like superbowl contenders now that the playoffs have slipped away. :thumbsup:

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to beat St. Louis to get in the post season right? I'm not good with the playoff matrix. Good Luck with that! But knowing my team they will probably blow away the Rams and lok like superbowl contenders now that the playoffs have slipped away. :thumbsup:

Yeah we will be pulling for the Vikes for sure.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings are now my 2nd favorite team!!!(cough cough)
Actually The Redskins are my second favorite team, they must beat The Giants for us to have a chance. There are scenarios where the pack will go instead of The rams if they are both 8-8 along with any other team other than The Giants.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Vikeman - yes we do. Best of luck to you guys next week.

We still need to beat the Bears however. That part would be a lot harder than you beating the Rams.

Members online

Latest posts