X Factors?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If it comes down to them, we're in trouble.

You could be right, if they don't have good games, we can probably expect big chunks gained by Elliott and lots of passes being throw just behind the LOS. While I don't think any of the ILB's have to walk away from the game looking like Pro Bowlers, they can't look like rookies or second teamers either. The Dallas OL is going to make it tough for our defensive front to do much other than hold their ground and let the LB's (including Clay and Peppers) do their jobs....no missed tackles!

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
specifics:
Cook needs to play the game of his life(despite having virtual money on him in the travis thread). he is going to be a vital target for Rod this game to help open the passing lanes for Cobb and Adams.
G-mo better run those routes like he never ran before in his life to give Rod another open target.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the WR's, Cook, and Monty need to be top notch, even when not getting the ball. The D needs to be aggressive, and decide what it is they want to take away. The Dallas O may be the most balanced in the game; if you try to spread yourself thin to stop everything, you'll get killed.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
As long as the Packer offense continues to play at the level they have over the last 7 games and doesn't turn the ball over, I have very little angst over what they will be able to accomplish against the Cowboys on Sunday.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as the Packer offense continues to play at the level they have over the last 7 games and doesn't turn the ball over, I have very little angst over what they will be able to accomplish against the Cowboys on Sunday.

There's the key.

D

Deleted member 6794

All the WR's, Cook, and Monty need to be top notch, even when not getting the ball. The D needs to be aggressive, and decide what it is they want to take away. The Dallas O may be the most balanced in the game; if you try to spread yourself thin to stop everything, you'll get killed.

The Cowboys may have a balanced offense but I firmly believe the key to stopping them is to contain their rushing attack. Preecott won't be able to carry his team to a win over the Packers on his own.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today we get to find out who the frauds are..and the players on this team.

It's time to see if Adams is the future at Wr? Or is he just a guy who will never be the primary target, and just a role player.

Randall Cobb: he makes #1 money..See above. ^^^

Clay Matthew: Has been a shell of himself all year. He wasn't hurt in the first meeting, and he had absolutely no impact on defense. Will we get 15 million dollar a year 2011 Clay? Or the Clay that runs himself out of the play and stays stuck to the tackle?

Mike Daniels: Talks a good game..but also dissapears at time. It's time for Daniels to be a force against a GOOD offensive line.

The secondary: been labeled the weak link ALL year. If Capers has to sell out at times to stop the run can they get the job done?

Aaron Rodgers: Doesn't have to prove he's great..but he does have to prove he can win these type of games. He has to channel 2010 Rodgers who went nuts on the road to the SB.

MM and staff: will they get out coached again? Or is this the staff to lead us back to the SB.

TT: will This be the game he cost us because he refuses to add veteran leadership at key spots?

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to guess Clay Matthews.
I think he will be a force coming up the middle rather than dancing with a tackle on the outside.
I also am expecting the entire front 7 to have the game of their lives.
GO PACK GO!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts