Would have been the best ever

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think he's the only player to get more than one 90+ yard run in one game.

That man was fast. Some of those carries looked like everyone was in slow motion. Truly amazing.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched him play against the Twins in the dome one year. He caught a flyball on the dead run towards the wall and ran up the wall and down without falling. It defied gravity, one of the weirdest yet coolest things I've ever seen. The guy was parallel with the turf when he did it too...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I watched him play against the Twins in the dome one year. He caught a flyball on the dead run towards the wall and ran up the wall and down without falling. It defied gravity, one of the weirdest yet coolest things I've ever seen. The guy was parallel with the turf when he did it too...

I've seen that clip and it was truly amazing..

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
I miss the "Bo Knows" commercials from my youth.

Those old commercials were great.
I was in the local Goodwill store browsing at stuff and found a brand new "Bo Knows" shirt from about 1989 that I used to have in the 9th grade, I had to buy it. After Walter Payton retired Bo and Barry were my favorite RB's. I still have all of my old Bo Jackson cards as well. That guy would've been the Greatest RB but the same could be said for Barry as well. I love that highlight of him when he ran over Brian Bosworth into the end-zone. He ran a 4.12 in the 40 could throw a baseball flatfooted over 300 feet on the fly and could run from home to first in 3.7 seconds. He was a total athlete and by far the greatest two-sport athlete ever. I still hate the Bengals for ruining his career. :x

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I remember that as well. Unbelievable! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts