Worth a look

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The point is we need help on defense. Bishop was doing pretty good in this system until he tore his hammy,and Barnett wasn't all that bad here either. Smart guy . Maybe your solution is better?
Frank Rizzo would have a conniption reading this...bringing back all of our former injured players. This is the first season in a while that we haven't been snake-bitten by injuries and now we're talking about bring back all of the injured guys.

Changing for the sake of change isn't a strategy, it's desperation. At 5-3 the Packers aren't desperate, they just aren't on pace to win the SB as it currently appears.

The problem with bringing in guys mid-season is that you are not picking from the top of the FA pile, and you're likely displacing a younger player from the roster that has promise for the future. It's a short-term view for a situation that should receive a long-term fix.

Reaction score
I can't even hypothesize who should be moved to ILB. Because that requires an "educated" guess.
But what I am not confused about... We are the worst run nucleus in the NFL. Maybe we get worse making a change. But bad is bad. And it's time my Packer friends to move forward with a restructure in an attempt towards improvement. We just got embarrassed on the ground. It's time to shore up this broken levey before we drown in the playoffs.

Reaction score
The point is we need help on defense. Bishop was doing pretty good in this system until he tore his hammy,and Barnett wasn't all that bad here either. Smart guy . Maybe your solution is better?
I'm actually gonna support you on this one.. I think this is the time to make a change. We can win these home games even with the new modifications and go into the playoffs without a limp.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers tried the 4-3 in the opener against Seattle. Why would you think it would be better vs. the run? Mike Daniels is the "anchor" at DT? Not vs. the run full time he isn't. And why do you think Hawk would be better vs. the run at MLB in the 4-3 than he is at ILB in the 3-4?
Lol who said Hawk would even be starting? I just said he's played in the 4-3.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Lol who said Hawk would even be starting? I just said he's played in the 4-3.
You aren't the only one posting:
And I really like the idea of a 4-3, and was praying for it in the off season. We have a bunch of guys who would fit well in a 4-3, Mike Daniels would be the anchor at DT, Neal, Perry and Julius as DE's, CM3 playing SLB just as Von Miller, Hawk MLB and Barrington WLB....
Sadly ironic that his off season prayers were answered and it didn't work.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts