World Cup Brazil 2014

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Asheville is a great area. We've stayed in a friends mountain home there for vacation from time to time.

It is a great area. I took my mother to visit Biltmore Estates their. Beautiful mansion.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I just watched the match again. Part of what makes the beautiful game so fantastic is that Argentina could easily have won that match. Messi missed a couple easy ones, Higuain missed an easy shot and so did Palacio. Wow.

This year's world cup gave me a new respect for some players who I previously thought were kind of "meh". Schurrle really impressed me throughout. In the final, Hummels battles with Messi impressed me and, Nessie, I finally have to admit that I see what you like about Boateng. He played very well in this tournament.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I just watched the match again. Part of what makes the beautiful game so fantastic is that Argentina could easily have won that match. Messi missed a couple easy ones, Higuain missed an easy shot and so did Palacio. Wow.

This year's world cup gave me a new respect for some players who I previously thought were kind of "meh". Schurrle really impressed me throughout. In the final, Hummels battles with Messi impressed me and, Nessie, I finally have to admit that I see what you like about Boateng. He played very well in this tournament.

There is but small margins in Football sometimes........Schurrle was exellent, a willing subsitute no moaning just got on with the job. And i woud say Manuel Neuer is the best Keeper in the world at the moment. I felt sorry for Javier Mascherano of Argentina for me their player of the tourney.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Could you Germanic gentlemen please stop banging on about winning a World Cup for pity sake. Don`t you know people get bored hearing it again and again. Get over it........:whistling::D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Phillip Lahm; thank you for the years you served the international team. We understand that time waits for no one.

You cant argue with that decision, qutting as a World Championship Captain it does not get any better.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Food for thought...
How much praise does Pep Guardiola deserve?
He's been a coach in the country thats won the past 4 International trophies (Spain 2008 & 2012 Euro, 2010 World Cup), (Germany 2014 World Cup)

A lucky coach who took advantage of someone else's work before............ummm yeah that's what they said about Alex Ferguson at Aberdeen.:eek::p

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
When the Algerian fans were pointing lasers at Akinfeev I thought that this reflected very poorly upon them as a nation.

THIS is obviously much worse. A most disgusting act of stupidity.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
When the Algerian fans were pointing lasers at Akinfeev I thought that this reflected very poorly upon them as a nation.

THIS is obviously much worse. A most disgusting act of stupidity.

I am trying to figure out why they won't say what the object was that was thrown. An early report said it was a rock or stone... then that was refuted.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Another trophy for Germany. The German women won the U-20 World Cup. I was able to catch half of those matches.

Members online

Latest posts