Woodson vs 2nd Receivers

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The Pack ranked 3rd in DVOA in stopping #2 receivers in the NFL according to football outsiders. Pretty good showing by my boy. A few more notables

Champ Bailey ranked #1 vs #1 receivers
Nnamdi Asomugah ranked #2 vs #1 receivers
Al Harris ranked #12 vs #1 receivers

Pack ranked #2 vs TE's
Pack ranked #8 vs "other wrs" (assuming 3rd, 4th, 5th ... spread sets)

Overall the Packs pass defense ranked #4 in DVOA.
Nice showing
link

Reaction score
I think it is proof that we have the talent to be solid.

Only problem is safety, because I recall Al letting dropping his coverage on the receiver to cover an underneath target (as the play called), only to have one of the S encounter a "communication problem" and not pick up the WR that Al let go past him.

Otherwise, I'd think Al would be ranked much higher.

BTW celticraider, mind me asking are you like our resident member Raider Pride in the sense that you are Raider fan, but support the Packers in the NFC?

OP
OP
C

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Raider die hard, the second you signed CWood I decided to root for another team. I'm a Michigan fan, my favorite player got drafted by my favorite pro team. I can't stop following my favorite player

After watching a lot of Pack games this season, and always having respected Favre, I would say I have legitimately become a Packer fan. I root for them every game they play in unless of course the other team is wearing Silver and Black :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts