Won tickets to Lambeau Jan 1st

Reaction score
I just wont tickets to The lions vs pack game jan 1st. Im from cincy, Ive never been to lambeau and I'm scrambling to figure out what to do. Anyone know a good affordable hotel? I mean with it being Christmas funds are very limited. Im looking for ideas to help what to do and where to go. Please excuse this spastic post I am trippin out lol

D

Dan115

I just wont tickets to The lions vs pack game jan 1st. Im from cincy, Ive never been to lambeau and I'm scrambling to figure out what to do. Anyone know a good affordable hotel? I mean with it being Christmas funds are very limited. Im looking for ideas to help what to do and where to go. Please excuse this spastic post I am trippin out lol

How did you win?

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like you snapped a pic of yourself when you won those tickets on your avatar =p

Jesus must love you! Lucky!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Try booking.com

We were able to get the econolodge not far from Lambeau for 50 a night on playoff weekends.

Staff online

Members online