1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Woho interception

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GakkofNorway, Sep 25, 2005.

1. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    HAHAHAHAHA AHMAD CARROLL MAKES THE FIRST TURNOVER THIS SEASON!!! THE BEAST HAS AWAKENED!!!

2. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe the beast is Brett 3rd interception today, we gave the game away AGAIN.

3. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah and ryan longwell missing an XP and an in-range field goal...every game something new goes wrong for this team...

4. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You could also say that every game the same old stuff goes wrong. Penalties, turnovers, lack of takeaways, ineffective running game, failure of Robert Ferguson to establish himself as a threat....

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Ironic I was just thinking this Bucs game was almost the same as the Browns game. IF thats what you are implying. Although I think the refs are helping the cause in a negative way. Obvious fumble last week, the fumble that was blown dead this week. Granted it should never come down to that but sometimes you gotta win by the skin of your ***.