Will he be there on Day 1?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take the poll above.

Trying to avoid another AR thread, but I thought that it might be interesting to see if people think that he will be there, and if so, if he'll practice or just "show up" as to make a statement.

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His status will be "*********" no matter which of those options comes true.

Reaction score
He claims it's not the money, or drafting J. Love, BUT it's all about the way the Packers treated
him and others like Jordy Nelson.

Now have you ever thought about ?.........

Maybe he's right, maybe the trouble is with the team that we been fans to all these years.

Here's my take, he don't come back at any time, the Packers are force to trade him,
and a year or two later, the bad bad guy in the Packers front office get fired for pulling
some other shlt.

What say???

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The sooner he's gone the better. Milk him one more year, then trade him to a really bad team. I'm sick of his ego.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He claims it's not the money, or drafting J. Love, BUT it's all about the way the Packers treated
him and others like Jordy Nelson.

Now have you ever thought about ?.........

Maybe he's right, maybe the trouble is with the team that we been fans to all these years.

Here's my take, he don't come back at any time, the Packers are force to trade him,
and a year or two later, the bad bad guy in the Packers front office get fired for pulling
some other shlt.

What say???
I say that #12 is one of those kooks that gets his followers to drink the kool-aid. I just can't equate mistreatment by an employer with said employer paying the "mistreated" multi-millions of $$$$$$$$$. Just doesn't compute.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If players are refusing to re-sign or re-work contracts and were just looking to get out of town or other signs then yes, I'd be concerned.

Maybe the simplest explanation to all of this is that he just has a 2k pound chip on his shoulder over them drafting Love and that is it and it is only Rodger's with the issue.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far - 8 votes for him not being there on Day 1 versus 4 votes for him being a full participant on Day 1.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he shows up on Day 1 and acts like its no big deal.

I don't see the point of a hold out. The Packers are not going to trade him this year and if he was really serious about never playing for them again he would have taken the covid opt out and saved a lot of money.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wouldn't add adams, he's not holding out or threatening anything. They didn't get a contract extension done, but that's not all that unusual. Lots of guys don't get the extension they want with a year left.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think he shows up on Day 1 and acts like its no big deal.

I don't see the point of a hold out. The Packers are not going to trade him this year and if he was really serious about never playing for them again he would have taken the covid opt out and saved a lot of money.
His "legacy" would have really taken a hit

Reaction score
Obviously this is just my opinion.

Rodgers showing up July 27 would display a self-perceived weakness on his part.
I’d say it’s about a 15% he shows on time.

It’s far more likely he can’t overcome his overinflated ego and in reaction to that grip it has on him, he’ll show.. in order to secure the Quan, but he’ll show on his terms (**** away some league fines). It’ll his way of showing us all that he is in control (he’s not, he can’t even guarantee he’ll wake tomorrow) What he covers in being smart he severely lacks in wisdom.

He either doesn’t show.. or he shows late, but not too late, he likely doesn’t want to close the door altogether on his options. He’s proud (that’s not a compliment) but he ain’t stupid.

He also seems to thrive on controversy, so showing day 1 wouldn’t align with his history of being vindictive.

Last edited:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He also seems to thrive on controversy
I am not seeing this. He does not shy away from people but he does not have a choice in that except never to leave the house. He has not said anything that I am aware of. I think if he thrived on controversy; he would be making quotes in the media. He seems to just be sitting back and trying to live his life. Obviously he has some decisions to make soon. If he is staying in shape like some have said; then maybe those decisions have yet to be made. I imagine he would have loved to go to all those Buck's games. I'm just not seeing him thrive on controversy. Sportswriters thrive on controversy.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I say he misses the first week then shows up.
I`m a spiteful SOB. If he didn`t show, but turned up week 2, I`d tell him to get his *** out of the lockeroom, and head off home to sit out the next few years of his contract because he wont be going anywhere for the next few years. I don`t care how much money it would cost us, his *** belongs to US !!!, and I wouldn`t be retiring his number either. My anger management is working apparently too.
I`m flaming tired of these QB`s thinking they`re bigger than the organization. Favre tried to screw us, and now laughing boy is trying the same trick.

Last edited by a moderator:

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He’s a baby back *****. With that said, I could see him there and I could see him not there. I kinda hope he retires, tbh. He’s making it very, very, hard to root for him.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I`m a spiteful SOB. If he didn`t show, but turned up week 2, I`d tell him to get his *** out of the lockeroom, and head off home to sit out the next few years of his contract because he wont be going anywhere for the next few years. I don`t care how much money it would cost us, his *** belongs to US !!!, and I wouldn`t be retiring his number either. My anger management is working apparently too.
I`m flaming tired of these QB`s thinking they`re bigger than the organization. Favre tried to screw us, and now laughing boy is trying the same trick.
Flaming tired? Great descriptor. Serenity now, Serenity now...lol...it's bad enough Tom Cruise showed up for the Euro final to conveniently curse England. He should be next on your list...American actors PHIL!!!!! lol

Reaction score
I wonder if it would be a sin to spit in his soup when he’s not looking? Then slowly stir before he returns to the table. Then politely excuse myself from the table and bring us both back some croutons for our soup (of course I’d take my soup with me when I left the table). :whistling:

Peace out y’all. I’m tired and going to bed

Last edited:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if it would be a sin to spit in his soup when he’s not looking? Then slowly stir before he returns to the table. Then politely excuse myself from the table and bring us both back some croutons for our soup (of course I’d take my soup with me when I left the table). :whistling:

Peace out y’all. I’m tired and going to bed

I think every question Aaron has should be answered with "It's a beautiful mystery"

"What's the soup of the day?" "It's a beautiful mystery"
"What time is my appointment?" "It's a beautiful mystery"
"What is the total?" "It's a beautiful mystery"

Members online

Latest posts