1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

why matt flynn?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by favre2driver, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Ryan Grant will be our starting RB.
    Back ups will be Brandon Jackson and DeShawn Wynn.

Jackson came on strong when he had room to run and Wynn will be a better player this year. Watch and you will see.

Noah Herron figures into the mix as well. I think he and Jackson will duke it out for 3rd down back. Whichever is better on special teams will probably win out.

2. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Drafting Brian Brohm is an insult to Ingle Martin. This is an outrage.

All Kidding aside I trust Ted Thompson; hes a great G.M.

3. jessefly

jessefly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    im liking the draft so far....you people judge too quickly....and Why the WRs?....maybe TT knows something we dont....im sure he knows what hes doing.

And saying he doesnt know what hes doing late in the draft? what about mason crosby, and Wynn in the 6th and 7th last year? and jolly the year before?

4. Krazygangsta

Krazygangsta Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    His thinking future ... his hoping MM can develop them ... they put him on pre-season if he plays good alot of teams would be interested *that means they would trade for him* ... or just in case his two first options do end up busts wich are highly doubtful we have a third case scenario ... good pick but could of been a better team need pick

5. evad04

evad04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's a seventh round pick that'll be used to provide depth to a position of need. Uhh...did I miss something?

6. Bertram

Bertram Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Kurt Warner couldn't even get drafted, he seemed to turn out fine. You never know, that's the point.

7. BangTheDrum

BangTheDrum Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Why a QB at all... our last two picks were stupid to me..