1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

whud up.. .

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Duvlek, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Duvlek

Duvlek Cheesehead

Jan 17, 2011
    Wutz up packerz fan. ..Duvlek here from da woodz of southern arecansaw. ..start'd likin da packers when i wuz like 12. ..dey were a fun and interestin team to watch wheneva i wuz able to catch a game or sum highlights at da time due to local viewing for games due to tv networks. .but 1 thing i can say ilz dat da team ilz like a miracle team. ..things can look like dey are gonna go bad and downhill, but den next thing u kno out of no where sumthin happenz and propels em to da win if not a chance to get a win. ....although i ain like when favre wuz traded i still followed da team cuz i had a feelin dat rodgers even doe a different lomda player wud b a good fit for da team wit all da weapons surroundin him minus a legit rb so far, but da team jus shows a close knitted family still and itz great how dey've rallied to make diz title push closer to reality diz year.. .

wit dat bein said. . 2 more winz. ..and mission accomplish'd for season. ..good luk packers and packer fans!!!
  2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Mar 30, 2007