Whos next?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is some good talent left. On the Packers radar, I think we are looking at:

5T
Reyes
Still
Worthy
Brandon Thompson
Wolfe
Mike Martin
Crick

OLB
Upshaw - probably not

OL
Konz
Glenn
Amini Silatolu

DB
Janoris Jenkins - No on off-field issues
Trumaine Johnson
Josh Robinson
Brandon Boyken
Markelle martin

WR
Mohammed Sanu

I want the eagles to get Courtney Upshaw after taking Cox in the first. When they play the Packers it will be Mattews-Perry vrs Courtney-Cox. Sounds like they should be Friends. okay thats probably only funny to me.

I'm hoping for one of the top 6 5Ts. Else, I think we are looking across the board at any position.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I like Jerel Worthy, Markelle Martin and Mychal Kendricks. In that order.

I think we'll have to make a move if we want any of them

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
I can see TT going with O-line for a pick and then getting back to Defense in rd 3. I would rather have a DE b/c Wilson, Muir, Neal and Wynn dont scare me and Pickett is getting old. Hargrove has a chance.

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I posted in another thread, I'm hoping for Lamar Miller. I believe McShay had us taking him in his latest mock, also.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Also for DT's you can add Billy Winn in there. He's a sleeper and might slip into the third round.

And what about Ronnell Lewis? He's barely talked about at all.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also for DT's you can add Billy Winn in there. He's a sleeper and might slip into the third round.

And what about Ronnell Lewis? He's barely talked about at all.

Billy Winn would be a good 3rd or even 4th round sleeper, I agree. Ronnell Lewis definitely a good pick, although if we picked Perry as our future OLB, that's what Lewis is too. Unless Capers thinks that Perry could play with his hand on the ground.

Unless Lewis could play ILB. If he can then he might be a really good pick. -----> :tdown: (Hawk)

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Billy Winn would be a good 3rd or even 4th round sleeper, I agree. Ronnell Lewis definitely a good pick, although if we picked Perry as our future OLB, that's what Lewis is too. Unless Capers thinks that Perry could play with his hand on the ground.

Unless Lewis could play ILB. If he can then he might be a really good pick. -----> :tdown: (Hawk)

Yeah I was thinking Lewis would be a good pick up as an inside backer. He's got some good moves. Blitzes and Tackles well too. He'd be good pick in the 3rd round if he's there.

Perry can't play with his hand in the dirt. He's too light to be a lineman. IMO, Perry almost falls in the same area as Upshaw to where I don't know what position he's built for, which is why I'm kinda worried about the pick

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Mike Brewster, Ben Jones, or David Molk? Should Tommy Streeter fall he might be a good wr prospect but my target is on the first 3. or Sioeli Fakalata

Members online

Latest posts