Who won game last night for Vikes?

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, jeez, it was a guy by the name of Longwell. Hope all the Longwell Bashers are happy. Seems he won a few while wearing Green and Gold.

Just letting off some Tuesday morning steam before the kids get here. :D

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not like he kicked a 50 yarder in the snow. It was a 30 yard kick in perfect conditions, that's automatic for any NFL kicker.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He did miss one from 54.
Thats ok, glad we got him. I just wish we kept Mitch Berger, a good punter who could kick off.Longwell is a little short in that dept.

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tell you this, the receivers a had few good cathces here and there, but their #1 guy now had like 4 drops and their KR game sucked, tell i said thanks for KRob, they are gonna miss him!

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:
Oh, jeez, it was a guy by the name of Longwell. Hope all the Longwell Bashers are happy. Seems he won a few while wearing Green and Gold.

Actually, it was a guy named Hall (who missed a 48 yarder) that would have sent it into OT.

Longwell bashers rejoice. :D

Mr_Bumpy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to mention the 50+ yarder Longwell badly missed earlier in the game. Not only was it way right, even if he had kicked it straight, it wouldn't have had the distance.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
didnt longwell blame the holder for that 54 yarder he missed

and im not even joking i swear i heard tony and joe theisman talking about it

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
didnt longwell blame the holder for that 54 yarder he missed

and im not even joking i swear i heard tony and joe theisman talking about it

Longwell has gotten so good at this that he'd blame the hot dog vendor in the upper deck for shouting too loud during a kick. :joy:

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:

Yeah, who needs a guy who's nearly automatic on game winners. I'd rather have a guy that can kick off to the goal line.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Johnson looked pretty good last night. Could be best QB in the North. OLine is going to go a long way this year.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure got a view what a guard like Hutch is worth. To bad I bought into the lie guards are easily replaced. That guys a beast and I think Alexander will miss him. Birk, Hutch, and Mckinnie may be the best left side of a line in the NFL. There's a reason Brad looks young and Brett looks old

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Sure got a view what a guard like Hutch is worth. To bad I bought into the lie guards are easily replaced. That guys a beast and I think Alexander will miss him. Birk, Hutch, and Mckinnie may be the best left side of a line in the NFL. There's a reason Brad looks young and Brett looks old

Well put.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Hutch was freaking money. Worth every penny of that 7 million dollars.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
Cdnfavrefan said:
Hutch was freaking money. Worth every penny of that 7 million dollars.

Quite true Kmac. Hutch is about as solid as they come

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.....it's a long season.......hopefully Longwell will miss a few before the year is over, costing the Vikings a few games (and make us feel better!) :wink: Hopefully against the Packers!!!

Members online

Latest posts