Who needs a solid TC to keep a roster spot?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Who do you think needs to really show up and show something during Training Camp to keep a spot on the roster?

- KGB
- Manuel
- Ferggie
- Montgomery
- Jason Hunter

KGB won't get cut IMO.
TT won't give up on Manual
Fergie - Agreed
Montgomery - Likely Gone

Donald Lee - I like him, hope he makes it
Dendy
Taylor
Barry

Hunter - Likely Gone

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
I'd have to think Jarret Bush will need to really show something to stay.

We heard all this talk about his potential, how he had the tools to be a great CB. Unfortunately, it looks as if he made very little progress as the season went on.

As for Ferggie, Manuel, and KGB I don't see them getting cut even if they have a horrible camp. Manuel is the starter as of now, and the most experienced safety on our roster. Ferggie, I think, offers too much value in other departments besides Offense to be cut, and I just don't think we cut KGB given that we have no adequate replacement.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think that Bubba will be watched closely. It seems that now, after last year's performance, if his last talent(blocking) starts slipping, he SHOULD be a goner. But since TT didn't sign any of the FA TEs and there's not a really good TE in the draft, Bubba may keep his job by forfeit, and I HATE that. I assume that Fergy will be given another free pass, if history repeats. I just hope he can stay out of the tub until Robinson gets back.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dendy isn't going anywhere except straight to the top!

damn straight!
i would say bodiford, brewster, holliday, ferguson, peprah, bush and culver will all have to battle to keep their spots.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you get shut out at home three times and are 8-8 having beaten one team with a winning record, EVERY job(except QB and a couple others) is up for grabs.

One writer pointed out the Packers are the worst of the mediocre teams in terms of talent. They will improve, but on a team battling for survival in a division with one playoff team, positions on this team is far from a "lock".

Members online

Latest posts