Who do you want to play in the Divisional Round?

Who would you prefer to play in the Divisional Round?

• Rams

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 49ers

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Eagles

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6794

I don't like hearing that, although note that it is a winning record. Not exactly the dominant home playoff record we once had at Lambeau. Especially when they still put out the hype that Lambeau holds the biggest home field playoff advantage in the NFL.

Actually the Packers only rank 8th in winning percentage at home in the playoffs in NFL history. The Cardinals (5-0) are the only team still unbeaten at home in the playoffs

I have not really heard that in a while. I have heard more of how tough it is to play in KC.

The Chiefs are 8-8 at home in the playoffs, one of only four teams without a winning record.

Our Win/Loss cumulative regular + postseason record is 25-3 @ Home under MLF tenure.
Arguably bordering on dominating. Does any team have a better Win/Loss % total than 89.3% for home games in the last 3 seasons? I’d be curious

Actually the Packers are 24-3 at home under MLF in the regular and postseason combined. No other team is even close with the Chiefs ranking second at 23-7 (.767).

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're 10-8, including this year. And 6 of those have been since 2018, when Mahomes took over. Since he stepped in, they're 6-1 at home in the postseason, losing only to Brady and the Patriots.

I have the solution to our problem, though. Green Bay is still undefeated in the postseason at Milwaukee, so.... I dunno.... is it too late to switch Saturday's game around?
And that loss to Brady was on OT. A late stupid penalty by a Chiefs DL cost them that one.

Reaction score
Actually the Packers only rank 8th in winning percentage at home in the playoffs in NFL history. The Cardinals (5-0) are the only team still unbeaten at home in the playoffs

The Chiefs are 8-8 at home in the playoffs, one of only four teams without a winning record.

Actually the Packers are 24-3 at home under MLF in the regular and postseason combined. No other team is even close with the Chiefs ranking second at 23-7 (.767).
Good then we need to win the next 3 consecutive to get us over a 90%+ Win rate under LaFleur

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I don't think playing at Green Bay is a disadvantage for the Niners. They are a tough, physical team with a good running game. Just the type of team that will benefit from bad weather. The Packers are a finesse team that needs a dominant passing game. Just the type of team that would benefit from a mild day.
I don't think the old stigma of Green Bay being a "finesse" team is actually true at all anymore.

Reaction score
I don't think the old stigma of Green Bay being a "finesse" team is actually true at all anymore.
True. There’s nothing finesse about Kenny Clark running through you of Lowry long arming you with his long torso and length and bull rushing you into your own QB. Rashan steamrolling his way into the pocket or Dillon imposing his will for 2 yards to move the chains or a score. Campbell finishing off a runner with Locks swinging or Amos hammering a WR as they catch a ball. Mercilus showing no mercy or ZaDarius executing his art as he runs a lightning counter right past you. Those guys won’t feel very finesse to the opponent after they get burned.