When In Wisconsin...

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
We always do our little ED GEIN maniac tour...self guided :)
Here's my video I made about it...
edit: the vid kinda sucks because when you convert files to youtube it messes up the timing...
Oh, and if you're offended by dead folks, this aint for you.
Who in the hell would steal his headstone? Talk about sick people.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
OK, it sounds strange but if you ever get the chance the Kohler plant I think still gives tours. Went there when I was in Junior High school I believe. At least to me it was very interesting to see how they made stuff we take for granted. Also over by the shore they have a Submarine to tour. If your into transportation of, Green Bay has a railroad museum and down on Oshkosh, EAA, they have one of the best aircraft collections in the world.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I definitely have a biased opinion, but honestly? I think Green Bay is really, really boring. There's bowling, and bike trails (my favorite), and lots of parks, and everything Packer-related... but it gets old fast. I think I need to see it from a different perspective to gain a bigger appreciation for it.

The Dells is fun. I love Door County. I spend almost my whole summer there. Beautiful, picturesque communities.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Did anyone suggest cow tipping or ice fishing or camping along the Lac De Flambeau water flowage without electricity or camp sites? How about milking a cow or picking strawberries. Ahhh...now that's Wisconsin. Did I mention drinking beer?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Did anyone suggest cow tipping or ice fishing or camping along the Lac De Flambeau water flowage without electricity or camp sites? How about milking a cow or picking strawberries. Ahhh...now that's Wisconsin. Did I mention drinking beer?

cow tipping nah

Ice fishing lot of times growing up

Milking cow, not old fashioned way but new way with machines..Helped on a farm that I deer hunted at

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Milked a cow twice a day by hand when in high school. Raised our own berries and had a 1 acre garden. Deer hunted in our back yard. Raised ducks and geese along with the chickens for food and eggs. Never got into camping without electricity. Sporadic lengthy power outages in rural Wis during January make you appreciate the power company. Lived in Wis over 45+ years and don't know anyone that would admit to ever going cow tipping. Do recall as a youngster getting my city cousins to pee on the electric fence though. Beer parties behind abandoned barns, in cemeteries, or on overgrown logging roads, no need to have any ones parents be gone. Sometimes they were even home to keep the lid on things. That's the Wisconsin I remember as a child.:Dancing:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts