Whats up Pack Fans.....

VikingNed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and see what is happening in the "Frozen Tundra"....

Should be another great year of football coming up......

I'm from Connecticut, and have been a Vikings Fan my whole life.

There are quite a few Vikings Fans here in Connecticut, Plus many a Packers Fans....So when we do have our matchups, there is plenty of jawing and braggin, going on.

Yes, even here on the East Coast...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VikingNed. Glad to have you on the site. We have a couple decent Vikings fans that come out and talk football with us here, welcome aboard.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VikingNed--How did you make that poor of a decision at young age?Was it your dad's fault. Ha! ha! I am a "lifer" Packerfan. Born in Green Bay. Green Bay has had its love of affair with it's community owned Team for 86 years. If you really want to learn about the History of this old and traditional Franchise founded in 1919, go into the Packers official website: packers.com click History, . This web site will give you the history of the Packers from the beginning. . Packer fans are the stockholders of The packers but their stock gives no dividends or interest. Lambeau Field is sold out for every game and has been since 1960. There is 60,000 Packer fan waiting list for season tickets. If the name of your newborn was put on the list, he or she just might get lucky to get his or her season ticket by the 38th birthday, and then maybe not. If you ever take a summer vacation to Wisconsin, take a couple of days to stop at Green Bay and visit us. First week of Training camp is the best time to visit Lambeau. .Just wanted to give you a big Green Bay welcome to the Packer forum. You will find us friendly and quite knowledgeable in Pro Football and especially Green Bay Packers Football. If you want to know anything about this city&Packer franchise. just ask. I will happy to give accurate information . enjoy this web site.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ned, welcome aboard. Right, it should be another great year. Looking forward to some good accurate and positive input.
:welcome:

Members online

Latest posts