What was your favorite moments in the Dallas Romp

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Offense"

Mine has to be when Kuhn broke a long run, leaped over a dude, and was still running in the air until he hit the ground. ROFL

Classic.

Defense:

Clay taking one to the house

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense"

Mine has to be when Kuhn broke a long run, leaped over a dude, and was still running in the air until he hit the ground. ROFL

Classic.

Defense:

Clay taking one to the house

Overwhelmingly this!!!! ^^^

That run by Kuhn was just awesome, who knew Kuhn could fly!!! Clay's pick 6 was my very favorite. I just knew he was gonna take it to the house!

Really, I'm very proud of the team as a whole for that win. Surely a delightful highlight reel, many of will be enjoying for a long time.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O: BJ Juking some Dallas LB and making him look like he was wearing cement shoes as he went in for his rushing TD!

D: Matthews Destroying MBIII on 3 & 1 was GREAT!

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sam Shields interception was pretty good! Clay Matthews was awesome but you almost expect him to make something happen every play!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
idk if i can pick a specific favorite, but definitely Woodson coming in to stop a 3rd and short on Dallas' first possession. i feel like it really set the tone.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
What?? No props to Clay's attempt at the Lambeau Leap??!!

Just an all around great game!! Here's to the next game being as brilliant!! :drinks:

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense, Brandon Jackson's TDs (fantasy football related! :) )

Defense, Clay Matthew's INT TD (with props to Woodson and Hawk for their deflections and hustle on the play)

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay outrunning felix for a touchdown was pretty impressive. But i think my favorite part was this entire week after the game, sure was nice having all these cowboys fans saying nothing and looking sad at work!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
offense: Rodgers long run, then doing that title belt motion/celebration. Makes me laugh every time.

defense: Clays 3 and 1 stop. I actually think I got up and screamed like he did after he made that play.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Watching the Cowboys quit and listening to Collinsworth in the booth laying into them for doing so.

Also, Clay's pick six.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I watched the entire game again. Pure entertainment when they showed Jerry on TV.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The faces along the Cowboys sideline... they all looked like deer in headlights. If I had to pick a play, then I'd say CMIII blowing up Barber on that 3rd and 1

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
No question it was Sammie's pick. That's an UDFA picking in front of a pretty darned good receiver. I wonder if we can also use him on offense once in awhile. Sorry, I just get so thrilled when those late rounders and UDFA work out. It's like America itself, you can be who you want to be with hard work and perseverance, ask Tramon Williams.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious that the guys on the team put a picture up in Rodgers locker of him and Romo together (photoshopped) since they are pretty good friends. Oh and then continuing to give him **** during the game.

Members online

Latest posts