What Responsibility Should the GM Take For Injuries?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
This is exactly what I don't get. TT gets a pass because of injuries. Many of those injuries have been to defensive players that were drafted to help the defense. Why does TT get a pass and yet Capers doesn't? How can you blame a coach for not improving the defense when the guys he was given are hurt?
Ok, just suppose you are the owner of a struggling company and you hire CEO's to run it and turn it around with only the assets you have been given, and you the CEO, knows if you fail to turn it around, 2 things happen, 1) the stock holders blame the owner 2)the CEO will get the major share of the blame because he was hired to turn the company around, knowing full well he could lose some key assets a long the way..it is Capers not TT, who has failed to turn things around…..please note I am not a big TT fan….

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, just suppose you are the owner of a struggling company and you hire CEO's to run it and turn it around with only the assets you have been given, and you the CEO, knows if you fail to turn it around, 2 things happen, 1) the stock holders blame the owner 2)the CEO will get the major share of the blame because he was hired to turn the company around, knowing full well he could lose some key assets a long the way..it is Capers not TT, who has failed to turn things around…..please note I am not a big TT fan….

Your analogy doesn't hold up. Say the company aquired some key employee, say some Google employee that had developed some awesome new technology with the expectation that this technology would drive growth going forward. But then the patent office declared that Google owned the intellectual rights to the technology and therefore the firm couldn't use the tech they hired the employee for. The CEO (TT) would be blamed for betting on a guy that couldn't do what he had been hired for, not the project manager that suddenly had no project.

Members online

Latest posts