What is our draft pick?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
1 - 24 are set with the losers and those that lost last weekend. Four 10-6 teams play this weekend. We were after all of them before the playoffs started. Best we can do if that holds is now 26. Worst we can do is 28. The more home teams that win this weekend, the more we slide.

EDIT: the site I used was b4 the final weekend, not the playoffs. 25-27 is our options at the moment.

Last edited:

andeftw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
25-27 depending on how the Sunday playoff games end up.
We have a higher strength of schedule than Seattle and Pittsburgh (which had the same regular season record) so it would go like this:
- SEA and PIT both lose: Pick 27
- SEA or PIT loses: Pick 26
- SEA and PIT win: Pick 25

Chiefs finished 11-5 so they'll be picking after us for certain.

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance on draft picks. Do we get a higher draft pick because we lost to the Cardinals than if we had beaten them but then lost to the next team? Thank you.

andeftw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance on draft picks. Do we get a higher draft pick because we lost to the Cardinals than if we had beaten them but then lost to the next team? Thank you.

Yep. Draft order for playoff teams is determined based on when you were eliminated.
Picks 21-24 are for the four teams eliminated in the wildcard, 25-28 in the divisional, 29-30 in the championship, 31 for the Superbowl loser and 32 for the SB winner.

Within each "tier", order in based on win-loss record and then in case of the same record strength of schedule is the tiebraker.

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. Draft order for playoff teams is determined based on when you were eliminated.
Picks 21-24 are for the four teams eliminated in the wildcard, 25-28 in the divisional, 29-30 in the championship, 31 for the Superbowl loser and 32 for the SB winner.

Within each "tier", order in based on win-loss record and then in case of the same record strength of schedule is the tiebraker.

Thanks!