Welcome To The Big 10 Nebraska!!!

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Badgers and Cornhuskers? I am so happy right now... Wisconsin is rolling! Brewers, Badgers, and Packers!!! Man I miss Wisconsin! Dominate game though, I think Wisconsin could play with Alabama, LSU, and Oklahoma. I think they could beat Boise St, and Stanford and should jump to at least #4!

OP
OP
cheeseheadfanatic87

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah for sure, it just sucks Russell Wilson is a Senior, but right now especially that line, I think this team could play with anybody right now in the country. Whether or not Nebraska should be ranked 8... regardless a 48-17 beat down is a big statement.

I feel as if this is one of Wisconsin's best teams. I still think they should have beat TCU last year... it irritated me when they decided to stop running the ball in that game, granted they stopped Montee Ball but when John Clay was in, they couldn't stop the guy.

I hope to see more this season, Badgers are definitely a Top 5 team.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Did you see that little ***** Martinez running to the tunnel to the locker room when the rest of the Nebraska team was on th field shaking hand with the Wisconsin team members after the game? I wonder if he was crying like Tebow after Alabama whipped Florida?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The badger schedule looks pretty favorable right now. Ohio state was a mess yesterday.

Members online

Latest posts