4. LB De’Vondre Campbell, 79.8
5. OLB Rashan Gary, 75.3

Worst Defensive 5
1. OLB Jonathan Garvin, 54.6
2. S Adrian Amos, 55.2
3. S Henry Black, 55.4
4. CB Chandon Sullivan, 60.8
5. S Darnell Savage, 61.2

Here's the crazy thing....NO ONE WORSE THAN 50 PFF GRADE IS INSANE. Truly folks, that is nuts. I do take some issue as I thought outside of ONE play Black played freaking awesome last night, but truly a 55.4 with a big negative isn't terrible, just the whole roster did well. I am shocked Rasul graded as high as he did after penalty dings and also the missed tackle on the one big play reverse left. Just nuts to see this high of overall grading in a game.

Obviously ST plays are not graded out which that and just a couple big plays made the game seem MUCH CLOSER than it really was.

Reaction score
Alright here we go this week....

Best Offensive 5
1. TE Marcedes Lewis, 92.9
2. WR Davante Adams, 87.8
3. WR Allen Lazard, 79.5
4. RB A.J. Dillon, 79.5
5. RG Royce Newman, 75.3

Worst Offensive 5
1. WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, 50.3
2. TE Tyler Davis, 56.0
3. WR Amari Rodgers, 56.2
4. C Lucas Patrick, 58.8
5. RT Dennis Kelly, 59.0

Best Defensive 5
1. CB Rasul Douglas, 90.6
2. OLB Preston Smith, 88.5
3. DL Dean Lowry, 84.5
4. LB De’Vondre Campbell, 79.8
5. OLB Rashan Gary, 75.3

Worst Defensive 5
1. OLB Jonathan Garvin, 54.6
2. S Adrian Amos, 55.2
3. S Henry Black, 55.4
4. CB Chandon Sullivan, 60.8
5. S Darnell Savage, 61.2

Here's the crazy thing....NO ONE WORSE THAN 50 PFF GRADE IS INSANE. Truly folks, that is nuts. I do take some issue as I thought outside of ONE play Black played freaking awesome last night, but truly a 55.4 with a big negative isn't terrible, just the whole roster did well. I am shocked Rasul graded as high as he did after penalty dings and also the missed tackle on the one big play reverse left. Just nuts to see this high of overall grading in a game.

Obviously ST plays are not graded out which that and just a couple big plays made the game seem MUCH CLOSER than it really was.
I’d offer that both Rasul and Preston had plays that were game changing. Gary had like 9 hurries and he was causing disruption and many errant throws.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’d offer that both Rasul and Preston had plays that were game changing. Gary had like 9 hurries and he was causing disruption and many errant throws.

No I know, was just shocked he broke 90. It’s tough enough playing a complete enough game to see the 80s let alone 90s.

In other news big kudos to Newman, I felt like I wasn’t attracted to him with my eyes as much this game which is a good thing - he used to catch eyes for bad reasons.

Reaction score
No I know, was just shocked he broke 90. It’s tough enough playing a complete enough game to see the 80s let alone 90s.

In other news big kudos to Newman, I felt like I wasn’t attracted to him with my eyes as much this game which is a good thing - he used to catch eyes for bad reasons.
I guess that 7 points goes a long ways. Plus a 55 yard stat looks nice.
Yeah Newman is slowly rounding the corner. It really felt like overall the entire O and D squads played well once they shook the rust off. I thought Kelly looked ok ish.

Curious. Is there ever a ST list? Not to harp on them, more Just curious how individual players graded.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When they were showing the starting line-ups last night I thought of this thread when Keke came on the screen. I honestly can't remember a week that he was a Best 5 or a week he was a Worst 5. So that brings me to ask 2 questions.
1. Am I correct?
2. If I am right is that acceptable?
Asking for a friend.
Thanks in advance.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The way Nijman started the game, Quinn was eating him alive. Then Quinn went and did the "belt" thing on a sack.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
t

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When they were showing the starting line-ups last night I thought of this thread when Keke came on the screen. I honestly can't remember a week that he was a Best 5 or a week he was a Worst 5. So that brings me to ask 2 questions.
1. Am I correct?
2. If I am right is that acceptable?
Asking for a friend.
Thanks in advance.

Keke has played solid for us, never spectacular never rough really. Great sign from still a young guy

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AJ Dillon has the highest rushing grade in the league over the last 5 weeks @ 85.4. Collinsworth made a Jerome Bettis comparison on Sunday night. Gotta keep feeding the beast. It's winning time!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts