We make teams fire coaches lol.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Doesnt it seem that way, Phillips then Childress. I kinda like it. I think we are feared in the NFL! GO PACK! COACHES BE AFRAID LOL!

:viksux:

Oh yeah yesterday in a NFL store bought some packers chapstick! ahah! check it out! how cool is that!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is rather entertaining. I would prefer for Green Bay to continue to get better and win games while staying under the radar. It is really hard to stay under the radar when you blow teams out and cause coaching changes after games. It is very entertaining though. I love the Monday press conferences. Childress looked very butt-hurt, and I am ok with that. Though when I think about it, I would rather him stay as the Vikes head coach. He made some decisions that helped the Packers, especially when one considers their off season. If a labor agreement is reached with no radical changes to free-agency and salary caps, the Vikes have a tough road ahead with keeping a lot of their existing talent.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Lol. A friend joked with me earlier today saying that we should just send the Packers to play the country of N. Korea. It's the only way to get Kim Jong Il fired.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:chisux::chisux::viksux::chisux::viksux::chisux::chisux:
Lol. A friend joked with me earlier today saying that we should just send the Packers to play the country of N. Korea. It's the only way to get Kim Jong Il fired.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAH! MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE THEM PLAY ROGER GOODEL SO THAT HE GETS THE BOOT AND THE NFL DOESN'T BECOME TWO HAND TOUCH FOOTBALL.

LOL I'M DRUNK:viksux::chisux::detsux:

eVERY TEAM THAT DOESN'T WEAR GREEN AND GOLD SUCKS !

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never thought I'd say this, but boy do I wish the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers would play at a Justin Bieber concert.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Never thought I'd say this, but boy do I wish the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers would play at a Justin Bieber concert.

i know and then every f***er on youtube can shut up about him. im sick of seeing every video on there mentioning him or the amount of dislikes a video has

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its kind of insulting in a way...its like "OH MY GOD, YOU CANT EVEN BEAT THE PACKERS?! YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!"

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts