1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

We make teams fire coaches lol.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packman Chant, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Packman Chant

Packman Chant Lambeau West

Ratings:
    +22
    Doesnt it seem that way, Phillips then Childress. I kinda like it. I think we are feared in the NFL! GO PACK! COACHES BE AFRAID LOL!

:viksux:

Oh yeah yesterday in a NFL store bought some packers chapstick! ahah! check it out! how cool is that!

chapstic k packers.jpg

2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Nice, I want some chapstick.

3. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    It is rather entertaining. I would prefer for Green Bay to continue to get better and win games while staying under the radar. It is really hard to stay under the radar when you blow teams out and cause coaching changes after games. It is very entertaining though. I love the Monday press conferences. Childress looked very butt-hurt, and I am ok with that. Though when I think about it, I would rather him stay as the Vikes head coach. He made some decisions that helped the Packers, especially when one considers their off season. If a labor agreement is reached with no radical changes to free-agency and salary caps, the Vikes have a tough road ahead with keeping a lot of their existing talent.

4. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Lol. A friend joked with me earlier today saying that we should just send the Packers to play the country of N. Korea. It's the only way to get Kim Jong Il fired.

5. gbforever

gbforever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64
    :chisux::chisux::viksux::chisux::viksux::chisux::chisux:

HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAH! MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE THEM PLAY ROGER GOODEL SO THAT HE GETS THE BOOT AND THE NFL DOESN'T BECOME TWO HAND TOUCH FOOTBALL.

LOL I'M DRUNK:viksux::chisux::detsux:

eVERY TEAM THAT DOESN'T WEAR GREEN AND GOLD SUCKS !

6. JoshuaRHuffman

JoshuaRHuffman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    Never thought I'd say this, but boy do I wish the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers would play at a Justin Bieber concert.

7. Packman Chant

Packman Chant Lambeau West

Ratings:
    +22
    haha, hilarious lmao.

8. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    i know and then every f***er on youtube can shut up about him. im sick of seeing every video on there mentioning him or the amount of dislikes a video has

9. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    its kind of insulting in a way...its like "OH MY GOD, YOU CANT EVEN BEAT THE PACKERS?! YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!"

10. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    Do I hear three?