1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

We are fans of the Bucs and Rams tomorrow

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Nov 23, 2013.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...d70ee091c0c?campaign=social_20131124_14876874

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    Yeah, I understand the rationale ... but good lord, if the Pack don't beat the Vikies tomorrow (and style points don't count) I'm going to seriously have to start considering who I root for in the playoffs -- if I even watch the playoffs sans the Pack

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,802
    We, obviously, have to root for the Packers too.
    It's meaningless if Bucs and Rams win but we lose.
    Sure, we will still be one game behind but we need to start catching up this weekend instead of waiting any longer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Correct.
    If we can't even beat the Vikings (and that's very possible IMO), then who cares.

I don't see the Bucs having much of a chance tomorrow in Motown (could be wrong), but the Rams have a 50-50 shot of beating Da Bears, per the point spreads.
    That Rams defense is good, pass rush especially.

Go Rams.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    Thing with me though Frank, is the belief that the Lions and the Bears always seem to bring their best effort. I know that sounds cliche but at least I didn't say "A" game -- then, I'd willingly let you guys pummel me - against Green Bay and seem to go semi-brain dead against other teams that they should beat -- is Tampa on a two-game roll?

I'm not ruling out Tampa coming out and snuffing the "Power of the Schwartz" but that's neither here nor there if our scrubs come out and stink 'er up at Lambeau for the 3rd loss in a row there. I'm not getting all negative because I'm a positive thinker by nature ... I'm just saying that the Pack sure could have used this week off. Hahaha... so could I. :)

• Agree Agree x 1