Watching the Favre press conference on ESPN right now...

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta admit, even though I hate him personally and professionally, the old goat is still pretty funny:

Reporter: "Brett, did you pass all this weeks concussion tests?"

Brett: Huh...? I dont remember... "(smirks)

This is just one of many little quirky remarks he made. I still find him to be one of the funniest speakers in the league, makes me miss the good old days when he was cracking jokes to our coaches on the sideline.

Here is some of his old "mic'd up"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSCgumlUl6c]YouTube - Brett Farve Mic'ed up[/ame]

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
If he wasn't so devious, I'd find it funny. But knowing what kind of person he really is, I can't like it.

Exactly.... devious. How does Deanna stand it? How much longer can she???

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Exactly.... devious. How does Deanna stand it? How much longer can she???

When your devious husband is pulling down $20M a year. I bet she can find some ways to occupy herself and not have to think about it. I know I could.

"I'm off to the Hawaii house for the remainder of the football season. Good luck with that ankle, tootles." - Deanna

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
as much as I would like to think money could cover many evils, I don't think it would be worth 20 mill. to keep him around.
BUT I'm not so ignorant to believe that a 50/50 settlement, and hmm lets say 50 grand a month in spousal support could ease the pain! :brunette:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Inside the NFL shows the players being mic'd up during the game and its hilarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QROlKD6C3Qw&feature=related]YouTube - Best of the 2009 MIC'd UP Players!![/ame]

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I LOOOOVE FOOTBALL!!! I can't believe I missed this earlier! lol!! I'm sure glad i've never been on the field though,..dang those boys play rough!

Even on the sidelines..."Tell me if this hurts!" :blink: Whaaat??

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as much as I would like to think money could cover many evils, I don't think it would be worth 20 mill. to keep him around.
BUT I'm not so ignorant to believe that a 50/50 settlement, and hmm lets say 50 grand a month in spousal support could ease the pain! :brunette:

Taking half of his total assets would make her feel alot better!

Members online

Latest posts