Watching San Diego Replay on NFLN Right now....

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Good lord, I forgot just how bad our defense was...... even against Rivers who was awful last year two picks in his first 3 passing attempts but once again some of the guys out there don't even look like they're trying.

Game is in the second half now and I've counted at least 4 tackles missed by AJ Hawk and he's had some of the guys he's missed completely dead to right, and you'd think Mike Tolbert is Barry Sanders the way Hawk is grabbing air.

The pursuit by the ILB's is just pathetic.

Gates was playing on basically one foot and we still couldn't cover him

Our pass protection in this game was equally as bad. At least 4 sacks in the first half. Granted coverage was good but they tore our line up pretty much every time they blitzed.

Hopefully we don't have to endure this type of crap next season

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Now with a 21 point lead it will disappear in a matter of minutes if I remember right. I'm going to have to see what exactly went wrong with the defense

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a typical Packers 2011 game right there.

Our offense was great.
Our defense sucked.
We won.

The problem was that the Giants didn't lay down and roll over on defense like everyone else, plus of course our offense made a season's worth of mistakes all in one game.

But as normal, our defense failed to make any plays, never came close to strip-sacking, or picking Eli off.

Yeah AJ Hawk was awful that game..... it's no wonder why Teddy traded up to draft himself Terrell Manning outta NC State last weekend.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Rodgers was ridiculous.

Man it's tough to believe how bad Rivers was at times last year. I have a feeling he might make up for it this season though.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still hung over from tailgating with Rizzo, Realcaliforniacheese, Green Bay Gal, and others prior to that game...

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
YES it is TACKLE FOOTBALL!
The players (if they're not doing it already)should have to pay $500 per missed tackle per game. Then add the rule where if you miss more than 5 tackles in 1 game it doubles to $1000 per missed tackle. The next game it would go down to $500 again. Their game check is probably $80-100,000 & that's on the low end. After last season they would've had close to $45,000. Then after the season is over they can donate the money to some charitble orgnization.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The players (if they're not doing it already)should have to pay $500 per missed tackle per game. Then add the rule where if you miss more than 5 tackles in 1 game it doubles to $1000 per missed tackle. The next game it would go down to $500 again. Their game check is probably $80-100,000 & that's on the low end. After last season they would've had close to $45,000. Then after the season is over they can donate the money to some charitble orgnization.
Now thats what I'm talking about.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I'm still hung over from tailgating with Rizzo, Realcaliforniacheese, Green Bay Gal, and others prior to that game...
Yeah Baby, what a party, and what a game. I made the TV right after the last interception. you can see my for about 3 frames if you go slow mo. Unfortunately I was High fiveing everyone behind me.

Rivers had to go to a silent count that day cause Packer Nation made it a home field for the Pack. In spite of our defense is was an incredible day and game.

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
I hope we don't have to live through that garbage this season. It was so hard to take. I hope some of these rookies can help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts