Watch the last 58 seconds of the Packers game HERE

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that was an awsome play,that's why A-Rod should get mvp he didn't go buzerk because he had to at least get the 3 points I like watching that replay I knew they would win even though I was yelling at the d-line I have to ask when Buck or Aikmin say Finnleys name it sounds like the they Jamarcus rather than Jamicheal or I need a haearing aid.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why MM insists on running for negative yards on 2nd down, it ****** me off so much!

I read it in Tuesdays with Mike McCarthy, he likes to run to wear down the opposing teams defense, his theory is your yards will get longer and longer the later in the game if you keep pounding the ball.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that was an awsome play,that's why A-Rod should get mvp he didn't go buzerk because he had to at least get the 3 points I like watching that replay I knew they would win even though I was yelling at the d-line I have to ask when Buck or Aikmin say Finnleys name it sounds like the they Jamarcus rather than Jamicheal or I need a haearing aid.:p
I thought I heard Aikman call him Jamarcus once too! He must have if we both caught it... and I will rewatch it later as the NFL Network is re-airing it tonight and late tonight.... I DVR'd it.

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
I thought I heard Aikman call him Jamarcus once too! He must have if we both caught it... and I will rewatch it later as the NFL Network is re-airing it tonight and late tonight.... I DVR'd it.
I thought that was an awsome play,that's why A-Rod should get mvp he didn't go buzerk because he had to at least get the 3 points I like watching that replay I knew they would win even though I was yelling at the d-line I have to ask when Buck or Aikmin say Finnleys name it sounds like the they Jamarcus rather than Jamicheal or I need a haearing aid.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Yep! He called him Jamarcus right after his catch on the last drive.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That pass to finley was never close to an int. Yet joe buck (not my fav) and others keep mentioning how close it was to a pick. The ball was placed perfectly were the outstretched defender could not get it and j-mike could grab, turn and run with it. Wow when a-rod is locked in he is unstoppable. But he did have a bad game with 106 passer rating. He has to step it up. jk.

I'd like to see the play at another angle. From the video above its hard to follow the ball but it looked kind of close to me. It was the type of play that our guys usually pick off to end the game. It's easy to pick off because it's predictable since the offense would be trying to get out of bounds.

Edit: after watching the replay they show full screen. It looked really close. Credit to Rodgers putting it where it needed to be, but what a game of inches.

Cyclonextreme

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see the play at another angle. From the video above its hard to follow the ball but it looked kind of close to me. It was the type of play that our guys usually pick off to end the game. It's easy to pick off because it's predictable since the offense would be trying to get out of bounds.

Edit: after watching the replay they show full screen. It looked really close. Credit to Rodgers putting it where it needed to be, but what a game of inches.
The whole game was a game of inches LOL

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score

The whole game was a game of inches LOL
Between the first throw on the last drive, the almost touchdown that the Giants TE almost had, the Nelson twisting catch, and the Driver sideline catches, it is no question that this game is a game of inches.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I keep looking at the Giants two point try. They put THREE bodies on BJ Raji and nobody else on the defense could fill in?

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can watch this religiously and still get goosebumps. Hell yeah, Pack! :)