Washington/seattle game

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I sat up late listening to the game last night. There is part of me that was annoyed with the Redskins for not ******** the cheats over, but then part of me REALLY wants a rematch with PROPER referees and judges.

I CANNOT get over my hatred of this team this year. Is this normal ?

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

For me it starts and finishes with Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman - two guys I just can't stand.
I should have realised the guy used to be a Viking coach......grrr I REALLY want it worked to this guy this season. He`s got a real punchable face too !!!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Washington f*cked themselves by not taking RG3 out when he got hurt initially. Kirk cousins has proved that he can get it done. The Sea Cawks are one of the dirtiest/nastiest/late hitting/fase masking teams out there. The seacawks got away with more personal fouls and dirty hits this last week........damn ridiculous. I would break Browners neck if I was up against that dirty cheating *****.

Lionheart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That picture of RG3 twisting his knee makes you shudder... :sick: Not only did they made him play, they had him run with the football! Logically, he got tackled, fell down on his knees and so on, so no wonder he was totally wasted by the end of the first half and couldn't even throw straight after that. It was a matter of time the Seahawks took control of the game. Very poor game management by Shanahan, not to mention endangering the career of a franchise quarterback.

He won't last 15 months in the NFL, let alone 15 years, if the Redskins keep squeezing him like this. Another Michael Vick, except Griffin is a lot smarter and a much more accurate passer, even if both are great athletes. It's a shame for a tremendous player like RG3 being wasted in Washington. :tdown:

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That picture of RG3 twisting his knee makes you shudder... :sick: Not only did they made him play, they had him run with the football! Logically, he got tackled, fell down on his knees and so on, so no wonder he was totally wasted by the end of the first half and couldn't even throw straight after that. It was a matter of time the Seahawks took control of the game. Very poor game management by Shanahan, not to mention endangering the career of a franchise quarterback.

He won't last 15 months in the NFL, let alone 15 years, if the Redskins keep squeezing him like this. Another Michael Vick, except Griffin is a lot smarter and a much more accurate passer, even if both are great athletes. It's a shame for a tremendous player like RG3 being wasted in Washington. :tdown:

That would be a great shame, because RGIII is such an incredible player. What Mike Shanahan did by keeping him in past half-time is a fire-able offense IMO. RGIII shouldn't have played at all.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Contrary to popular opinion, I don't think the SeaSqwacks will make it past the Falcons. Everybody is writing the Falcons off for some strange reason. If Sherman and Browner try that **** on Julio Jones and Roddy White in Atlanta, they will get whistled all day long.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Here's the thing. Snyder didn't initially want to trade up for RG3. Shanahan talked him into it and they basically had to mortgage the next two drafts to make it happen. Shanahan has proven in the past that he will run his players into the ground and that's exactly what he did with RG3 yesterday. He simply doesn't care about his players. What probably would have been a 1-2 month recovery after the season is now possibly an IR season next year for RG3. Snyder, Dr. Andrews and Shanahan are supposed to be having a closed door meeting this week on this topic. Wouldn't be surprised if Snyder shows his *** to the door. Shanahan is only 1-7 in playoff games without John Elway anyway.

Lionheart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Wouldn't be surprised if Snyder shows his *** to the door."

They should. The Redskins have the best thing going for them in years with this quarterback. They can't waiste him. It's absurd. Can you imagine the Packers putting Aaron Rodgers In that situation? Never, ever.

Members online

Latest posts