Want to Buy The Packers?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ok so Jerry Jones owns his stadium. The Packers don't...that's a HUGE asset in Jones and Kraft's favor.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok so Jerry Jones owns his stadium. The Packers don't...that's a HUGE asset in Jones and Kraft's favor.
um no
AT&T Stadium, which is actually owned by the city. Jerry Jones pays Arlington $2 million a year in rent, plus $500,000 a year from his AT&T naming rights deal.
in 2019, AT&T Stadium would welcome more than 300 events, in addition to the Cowboys games.
article was written fall 2019.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay doesn't own the stadium? Who does?

Read the third post

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite inhabiting one of the smallest markets in professional sports, the Green Bay Packers rank as the 31st most valuable sports franchise in the world. Forbes, which released it's annual ranking on Friday, determined the Packers were worth $3.05 billion. May 7, 2021 The value appears to fluctuate.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me, the city owning the stadium is just another way of saying The Green Bay Packers own themselves. imho

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Fancy not knowing that :rolleyes:
I just assumed Jones owned AT&T in that it was so ostentatious - hence the Jerry World tag. From what I came to learn, Jerry over-built the original plan and ended up putting more money into the complex than the City of Arlington did. Any way, that was nice of him ... probably made his sphincter feel non-recessed.

Latest posts