VOTE FOR GREEN!!!

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think both LJ and LT had better days, but it is expected out of them. If you look at it on a relative scale, Ahman exceeded his expectations the most.

He's also currently leading the voting with 48%. Go figure.

G0dLivesInGreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Green even though his stats are less than LT. It just shows that GB has the best fans, and that's why you should play here.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Green even though his stats are less than LT. It just shows that GB has the best fans, and that's why you should play here.

I wouldn't say that. I'd say that it shows that most Packer fans are complete homers and unwilling to acknowledge other players accomplishments even if they perform better.

Green had a good game, but it was nothing compared to what Johnson or LT did.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

I wouldn't say that. I'd say that it shows that most Packer fans are complete homers and unwilling to acknowledge other players accomplishments even if they perform better.

Johnson carried the ball 39 times he didnt do better then Green. Johnson 39 times for 155 and an average of 3.97 yards. Ahman Green 21 carries for 106 yards and an average of 5.04 yards. So Johnson had 1 more TD Favre ran for 1 we could have handed it to Green and he most likely would have got in. Now LT did do better but we have 3 rookies (that are playing well) but still we have 3 rookies and Green is coming back from a season ending injury unlike LT.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

No, Green Bay has the most loyal fans. Bottom line, these polls are virtually unfair to players of other teams.

Members online