Vote For Aaron Rodgers! Fed Ex QB of the Week

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL.com - Players of the Week

$1000 will allocated to the Green Bay Safe Kids coalition if Aaron wins.

You’ll be voting for more than your favorite player! As part of the Air & Ground program, FedEx continues its support of Safe Kids USA -- a national non-profit organization that works to prevent accidental injury among children -- by making weekly $1,000 donations in the winning players' names. The funding, allocated to local Safe Kids coalitions in that team's city, is used for pedestrian safety improvements throughout the year, from upgraded crosswalks and street signage to traffic barriers and educational training.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As well as A-rod played that game , I have to give it to BF this week. Regardless of my opinions or feelings he play an impressive game coming within 10 yards of breaking his own record with no INTs.

This week it looks like Drew Brees has it locked up. There is some great football being played and I look forward to see what kind of show A-rod and the Pack will put on Monday Night.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans should lock this one in for Rodgers but Brees was outstanding last night. Although the Pats secondary looked like a bunch of bums with all the blown coverages.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans should lock this one in for Rodgers but Brees was outstanding last night. Although the Pats secondary looked like a bunch of bums with all the blown coverages.
That Patriots team is nowhere near what it was even last year. That D is crap. That's what happens when you get rid of Richard Seymour, Asante Samuel and Mike Vrabel, and Rodney Harrison and Tedy Bruschi retires... Well, that and when you substitute them for undrafted rookies... I think Bill Belichick is resting on his laureals too much this season.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That Patriots team is nowhere near what it was even last year. That D is crap. That's what happens when you get rid of Richard Seymour, Asante Samuel and Mike Vrabel, and Rodney Harrison and Tedy Bruschi retires... Well, that and when you substitute them for undrafted rookies... I think Bill Belichick is resting on his laureals too much this season.

thats what I took away from that game. It was a good solid win for NO but its not like they beat the NE team from 2 years ago. But it seems as many in the This NE is not as good as people projected them to be. Brees only had to throw it 23 times to get that yardage. He was throwing into blown coverages all night long for the most part,although he did make some good thows. I see the NO as really good team that beat a team that wasn't as good as people thought they were. No is good, but I don't think they are miles ahead of Minn or Indi.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Nominated For Fedex Air NFL Player Of The Week Honors

Fans To Vote For Winners On NFL.com

FedEx Delivers Pedestrian Safety Improvements On Behalf of Winning Players In Their Teams' Markets

Quarterbacks DREW BREES of the New Orleans Saints, AARON RODGERS of the Green Bay Packers and VINCE YOUNG of the Tennessee Titans are the finalists for the FedEx Air NFL Player of the Week honors for games played on November 26 - 30, while running backs JUSTIN FORSETT of the Seattle Seahawks, FRED JACKSON of the Buffalo Bills and CHRIS JOHNSON of the Tennessee Titans are the finalists for the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week, the NFL announced today.

Fans can vote for one player in each category on NFL.com/FedEx from 9 a.m. EST on Tuesday through noon EST on Friday to determine the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week. The winners will be announced Friday evening on NFL.com.

Fans will..

Source: Packers.com

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats what I took away from that game. It was a good solid win for NO but its not like they beat the NE team from 2 years ago. But it seems as many in the This NE is not as good as people projected them to be. Brees only had to throw it 23 times to get that yardage. He was throwing into blown coverages all night long for the most part,although he did make some good thows. I see the NO as really good team that beat a team that wasn't as good as people thought they were. No is good, but I don't think they are miles ahead of Minn or Indi.
Nobody in the NFL is miles ahead of the competition. Nobody has been for quite a while, actually. NE in 2007 was thought to be, but we all know how that ended up. (Though if they played that game 10 more times, New England would come out the winners 9 times)

But those 3 are the clear cut bests, followed by (who would've thought) the Bengals.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the other hand though the Saints had guys in their secondary who had been a total of 3 weeks though they were both veterans in Mike McKenzie and Chris McAlister who played outstanding in that game especially McKenzie.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the other hand though the Saints had guys in their secondary who had been a total of 3 weeks though they were both veterans in Mike McKenzie and Chris McAlister who played outstanding in that game especially McKenzie.
I kept thinking during the game: *********, they got this guy as a street FA, and we're stuck with Bush...

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even New England can't afford to stay on top forever. Eventually they had to make difficult decisions about who they could afford to resign and who they had to let go. Their defense really bore the brunt of that after last season.

Brees was spectacular last night. If it goes the way it's going, that matchup with Favre and the Vikings will be one to watch. But, there's a lot of football to be played before you can count on that game.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I voted for Vince Young. Does that make me a terrible person?

Something about that 99 yard game winning drive that I consider more impressive than dismantling a crappy New England secondary last night. I realize i'm in the minority on that.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Vince Young. Does that make me a terrible person?

Something about that 99 yard game winning drive that I consider more impressive than dismantling a crappy New England secondary last night. I realize i'm in the minority on that.
Yes, it does. You're single-handedly taking away that money from the kids ;)

Members online

Latest posts