Vikings beat Cowboys to improve to 2-3

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
In the highly anticipated match-up of high-profile teams with 1-3 records, it was the Vikings who managed to take a step in the right direction by holding off the Cowboys, 24-21.It wasn't a particularly well-played game, and at 2-3 the...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Freaking Vikings!!! Favre got knocked around pretty good. They had better protect him better or he is not gonna last the season. Peterson looked good but might have an injury, haven't heard more on that. Cowboys have a short slant 2 yard line TD play to Roy Williams that they used twice resulting in TD. Favre said is post game he is worried about Green Bay next week. If ever there was a time for us rise from the ashes it is now. Beat them next week Pack, please!

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cowboys gave us that game. The Vikes looked **** poor, and could not close the deal in the fourth quarter when they should have been able to. As far as I am concerned the NFC North is up for grabs.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cowboys gave us that game. The Vikes looked **** poor, and could not close the deal in the fourth quarter when they should have been able to. As far as I am concerned the NFC North is up for grabs.

But the thing that matters is you guys managed to come away with a win. They looked good to me but then again a bunch of monkeys on crack would look good playing the Cowboys at this time. It's going to make next week very interesting, both teams are struggling for different reasons. I agree that the NFC North is up for grabs but so is the entire NFC as a whole, I don't see a single break out team in the entire league right now who I would pick to win the SB or even the NFC or AFC at this point. It's a crazy season, got to just keep on rolling! Congrats on your win, it may not feel like much but it may be important if your team gets in play off contention.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Right now we have parity beyond belief in the NFC. There are 5 teams at 4-2, 6 at 3-2 or 3-3 and the Vikings at 2-3. So after 6 weeks, 12 teams are still in the run for division titles. After dreadful offense in the first 5 games the Vikes are still only 1.5 games out of the division/first place of the NFC. Of the 4 teams on the back-end, I think the Lions actually have the best shot at going 8-8. After all they came close to taking out the Giants with their 3rd string QB. Stafford should be back the next game, and I expect them to beat the Skins at home. Dallas, the favorite of almost everyone seems to be self-destructing. San Fran can't find the tracks for the street car. And the Panthers seem to have been blown out to see by a hurricane.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas is a mess. They need discipline. I might of traded a big name if I was jerry just to put some fear into the team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts