Vikes Pack open on Monday night

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
marstc09 said:
I hope they retire his jersey during this game. All the attention will be on that while we silently go 1-0.

I will be at this game representing the purple. Do you guys have like a tailgate spot?

You are kidding right? Do we have a tailgate spot? The whole parking lot used to be one gigantic tailgate.

This game will be an interesting match up between two good teams. Packers have the edge on talent and the coaching but that Adrian Peterson scares me.

He reminds me of the great Barry Sanders. I think the best of the Packer defense will be able to overcome the AP factor. It will be a great to see what kind of a football player A Rod is.

I guess I have to explain this carefully for a Packer fan. I mean does this website have a tailgate spot? Duh which way do I go? BTW genius I lived in Green Bay for 5 years.
Mars.......you seem like a decent enough guy. I understood what you meant. (I'm sure they all did, and were just giving you crap) I don't think we have enough people here that get to go to the games to have a predetermined spot. But as the game day gets closer, i'm sure whoever IS going would be more then happy to let you know where to meet up with them.
I just HAVE to ask...........you lived in GB for 5 years, you live in West Bend (about 20 miles from me) HOW did you become a Viking fan?

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
marstc09 said:
Obi1 said:
marstc09 said:
I hope they retire his jersey during this game. All the attention will be on that while we silently go 1-0.

I will be at this game representing the purple. Do you guys have like a tailgate spot?

You are kidding right? Do we have a tailgate spot? The whole parking lot used to be one gigantic tailgate.

This game will be an interesting match up between two good teams. Packers have the edge on talent and the coaching but that Adrian Peterson scares me.

He reminds me of the great Barry Sanders. I think the best of the Packer defense will be able to overcome the AP factor. It will be a great to see what kind of a football player A Rod is.

I guess I have to explain this carefully for a Packer fan. I mean does this website have a tailgate spot? Duh which way do I go? BTW genius I lived in Green Bay for 5 years.
Mars.......you seem like a decent enough guy. I understood what you meant. (I'm sure they all did, and were just giving you crap) I don't think we have enough people here that get to go to the games to have a predetermined spot. But as the game day gets closer, i'm sure whoever IS going would be more then happy to let you know where to meet up with them.
I just HAVE to ask...........you lived in GB for 5 years, you live in West Bend (about 20 miles from me) HOW did you become a Viking fan?

Packer fans! Come over to Purplepride.org and find out.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans! Come over to Purplepride.org and find out.

Um...
No thanks.

Life is heartbreaking enough already. Being a Viking fan may be the thing that makes me require the bottle to get through the day.

Members online

Latest posts