1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Vic So'oto

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by armand34, Aug 22, 2011.

1. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    Vic So'oto Athlete Profile | The Official Site of BYU Athletics

Vic So''oto | BYU, DE : 2011 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

The 2 links I listed above has some reference about this no-name undrafted rookie.

Some outstanding stats I found out was that Vic benched 225 @ 35 times and ran a high 4.6 forty...

his early college career he was a tight-end w/ 12 catches

not getting my hopes up, but I'd like to think this kid has some potential, don't think he's made any plays in the preseason...but I'd like to be optimistic b/c the dude is very athletic and has great size for an OLB...hopefully he can learn the position

[​IMG]

2. BigDaddyKaine

BigDaddyKaine Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Vic So'oto has performed the best out of all the OLB's in the preseason thus far.

3. TCHickman24

TCHickman24 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +79
    From what i've read and heard, the front office and coaches have nothing but great things to say about Vic So'oto... I say he makes the 53.

4. BigDaddyKaine

BigDaddyKaine Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    O absolutely especially now that Zombo is down. So'oto has been a very pleasant surprise thus far. I wouldn't be shocked if he is the starter before the season is over.

5. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
    Is Zombo gonna be on IR?