1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Urlacher is jealous

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jun 24, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,098
  2. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    He can come up to Wisconsin any time to get a little cheese to go with that whine (yeah I no they're spelled differently).

3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,038
    So leave the bears if you don't like the working conditions. Then it is only 1 or 2 times per year there at worst. Otherwise get a violin to go with your sob story.

:chisux:

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +484
    Urlacher wants to be a Packer so bad... too bad

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    I'm not a fan of Urlacher by any means, but maybe this guy has a point here. That field is deplorable beyond words. I personally would have it dug up and made into giant lake/ fishing hole that would freeze over in the winter for playing hockey. I loathe that field and while I don't fancy Urlacher any better, I will concede him this point.

6. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    When I read the title, I originally thought that Urlacher literally ripped the turf, as in he went to Soldier Field, gone crazy and ripped it out of the field. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did do that.

Urlacher, if you like Green Bay's turf, weather, and stadium so much, why not become a Packer? Not only will you continue to play for a respectable organization, but you get to enjoy all that wonderful turf and weather you love so much. Also, would you refuse to work in tandem with Clay Matthews?

In all honesty, though, he has a point. I once saw an interview of B. J. Raji on the Jim Rome show before the NFC Championship, and he described the turf on Soldier field as "mushy" and "unstable" like used coffee grounds. Which is why I call Soldier Field "Folgers Field".

7. EJ Blitz

EJ Blitz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    I see what you did there

8. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    Too bad, the big boy will retire without a ring, still fussing about the crappy Soldier Field turf.

lol.

9. GaryGnu

GaryGnu Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    LOL @ "Folgers Field"

10. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    People in hell want ice water too...doesn't mean they are going to get it.

11. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    "mommy, it's not fair that the neighbor has a better yard. I'm not winning because they have a better place to play. It's not fair. Feel sorry for me mommy."

• Like Like x 1
  12. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    You can really tell it bugs the hell out of him GB took home the Lombardi......Love it.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    That is probably the main reason he hates Soldier Field. It probably has nothing to do with field conditions, rather the place is haunted to him. The memory of the Packers winning the NFC Championship on the field will probably haunt him for the rest of his career and the end of his days. The very thought of the field is probably brutal mental anguish. But when the Pack won the SB, that is probably what really did this guy in.

14. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,098
    It has to bug him that he plays his *ss off and no one around him even tries to keep up. I respect the hell out of the way he plays

15. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    I absolutely relish this stuff. All season long we heard from Bears fans that they had the Division. Good for them. We have a Championship. I know people like this guy as a player, I don't. This is the same azzhole that said they were the best in the NFC North AFTER we took the championship. Dwell on it BU, you play for a loser.
    I loved the SB win, but I have to tell you that the NFCCG was nearly as sweet, simply because they talked like they didn't have anything to play for in the final game. A third string QB NEARLY beat us, blah, blah.
    No respect given to us so none to them. Every team in the NFL wants to be the Packers and they are jealous of the team and it's fans. Urslacker deserves no quarter in these parts.

16. VBJunkie

VBJunkie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Well GB taking the Halas trophy on his sloppy field is what really what bothers him.

:chisux:

He said that he wasn't going to cheer for the Packers in the Super Bowl... but he did.