Up to date free agent signings

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea what that site is.

5 years, 10 mil...ive heard this before..last week. please excuse me if i dont believe it just yet.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Free agency off to quick start Click here to find out more!

Adam Schefter By Adam Schefter
NFL Analyst

Adam Schefter's "Around the League" reports and commentaries can be seen regularly on NFL Total Access.

(March 11, 2006) -- Free agency has opened with a flurry. Already, numerous teams are on the board. Take a glance at the deals, and the potential soon-to-be deals.

This list will be constantly updated throughout the day, so refresh this page often!

Cleveland reached agreement with former Seattle wide receiver Joe Jurevicius on a four-year deal worth about $10 million.

Former Minnesota safety Corey Chavous reached agreement with the St. Louis Rams on a five-year deal.

Former Seattle safety Marquand Manuel reached an agreement with Green Bay on a five-year, $10 million deal that includes a $2 million signing bonus.

Denver has reached an agreement to re-sign defensive tackle Gerard Warren to a six-year contract.

Former New Orleans center LeCharles Bentley agreed to terms with Cleveland -- 6 years, $36 million, with a $12 million signing bonus. The deal makes him the highest-paid center in NFL history.

Former Washington tight end Robert Royal has reached an agreement with Buffalo on a five-year, $10 million deal that includes a $2.5 million signing bonus.

Washington and San Francisco are nearing a deal that would send a 2006 third-round pick and a 2007 fourth-round selection to the 49ers for wide receiver Brandon Lloyd. Pending a physical, the deal should be completed before the end of the weekend.

Former Baltimore defensive tackle Maake Kemoeatu reached an agreement with Carolina -- 5 years, $23 million, with $8 million of it guaranteed.

Dallas agreed to terms with ex-Detroit guard Kyle Kosier on a five-year, $15 million deal that includes a $5 million signing bonus.

Arizona agreed to terms with ex-Giants defensive tackle Kendrick Clancy on a four-year, $8.1 million deal.

Carolina re-signed RB DeShaun Foster to a three-year deal worth about $14.5 million.

Tampa Bay re-signed FB Mike Alstott to a one-year, $1.5 million deal.

Minnesota re-signed WR Koren Robinson to a three-year, $12.7 million deal that, with options, really is a one-year, $3 million deal.

Green Bay re-signed DE Aaron Kampman.
SCHEDULED VISITS

Carolina LB Will Witherspoon is visiting the St. Louis today and New Orleans on March 12 -- he's expected to have a new team in 24 hours.

Giants CB Will Allen is visiting the Seahawks today.

St. Louis defensive tackle Ryan Pickett is visiting Green Bay today.

Detroit cornerback R.W. McQuarters will visit the Giants on March 12.

Jacksonville linebacker Akin Ayodele is visiting Dallas today.

St. Louis safety Adam Archuleta will visit Washington today. He also is scheduled to visit Chicago on March 13.

Dallas linebacker linebacker Scott Fujita will visit New Orleans on March 12 and Jacksonville on March 13.

San Francisco defensive end Andre Carter will visit Washington today.

Former Washington linebacker LaVar Arrington just wrapped up his Miami visit today and is heading to the Giants for a March 12 meeting.

Former Buffalo safety Lawyer Milloy is visiting Cincinnati today.

Tampa Bay safety Dexter Jackson is visiting Cincinnati on March 12 and Minnesota on March 13.

San Diego quarterback Drew Brees is scheduled to visit New Orleans today, but first is meeting with Miami officials in Alabama.

Indianapolis running back Edgerrin James will visit Arizona today.

Pittsburgh wide receiver Antwaan Randle El will visit Washington today and Chicago on March 12.

Cincinnati quarterback Jon Kitna will visit the Jets.

Pittsburgh defensive tackle Kimo Von Oelhoffen will visit the Jets today.

Arizona quarterback Josh McCown will visit Detroit on March 12, then New Orleans, then Miami

Green Bay center Mike Flanagan will visit Houston today.

Baltimore safety Will Demps will visit Cincinnati today and Minnesota on March 13.

New England wide receiver David Givens will visit Miami today and Houston on March 12.

San Diego linebacker Ben Leber will visit Minnesota today, and likely will sign there.

Miami quarterback Sage Rosenfels will visit Houston today.

Chiefs backup quarterback Todd Collins will Washington on March 12

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wischeez said:
Look at the second link trom...... Nfl.com

well yeah, you edited that in.

im still not believing it till i hear officially (im in denial..in so many ways)

signing him would still be an upgrade over roman, but i still dont want him really.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
I don't see any visits scheduled for Green Bay.
What the hell is going on out there!!!!!!!

St. Louis defensive tackle Ryan Pickett is visiting Green Bay today.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
I don't see any visits scheduled for Green Bay.
What the hell is going on out there!!!!!!!

i know i was hoping their would be more visits to lambeau today, obvioulsy not.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Pickett signs. He'd replace Grady Jackson who isn't going to resign. Pickett was one of the few bright spots on the Rams D last year.

OP
OP
wischeez

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a little long, but I thought I'd post it here from another forum......

Having watched him play here in Seattle I can tell you this, the guy doesnt have great range, but he isnt stupid. Played SOLIDLY down the stretch for the Seahawks. They lost their starter Ken Hamlin and Manuel stepped without missing a beat. Can hit like a truck.

Here is a forum page about whether the Sehawks should sign Manuel or local product Lawyer Milloy:

Manuel or Milloy?
#1054201Posted by numbereighty at 3/6/06 12:50 p.m.

While I love Manuel's hungry work ethic, I think it's a toss up. Milloy would be a great addition to the D. If Manuel recieves a big offer from another team and Milloy would come for less I say Milloy hands down. What do you guys think?

#1054221Posted by HoopsMaster at 3/6/06 12:59 p.m. in reply to: #1054201

Sign Manuel, he is 26 as opposed to Milloy at 32 yrs old.

Manuel will work out fine.

#1054233Posted by Kalibane at 3/6/06 1:05 p.m. in reply to: #1054221

At this point Manuel...

#1054236Posted by Blind Bob at 3/6/06 1:06 p.m. in reply to: #1054233

Manuel.

#1054240Posted by Junior08 at 3/6/06 1:09 p.m.

Manuel. I haven't seen something Lawyer can do that Manuel can't, & the age difference is huge.

#1054246Posted by numbereighty at 3/6/06 1:11 p.m. in reply to: #1054236

So you would over pay for him?

#1054247Posted by jp17 at 3/6/06 1:11 p.m.

Manuel unless Milloy wants to sign for league minimum and finish his career with a championship for his hometown team.

#1054250Posted by AZHawkDieHard at 3/6/06 1:13 p.m. in reply to: #1054247

Agreed. I was very impressed with Manuel last season, defense almost looked improved when he took over for Kenny.

#1054257Posted by E-hawk at 3/6/06 1:19 p.m. in reply to: #1054246

Manuel without a doubt, Milloy has been let go before due to not beeing a "team player" and hasn't done much since his parter in "Law" days. Remember no Lawyer is above the Law.

#1054275Posted by bandwagon at 3/6/06 1:34 p.m. in reply to: #1054257

Not even close: Manuel. The guy was rock-solid from the moment he stepped in for Hamlin. If he had not got hurt we would have won the SB (if if if if ....)

#1054279Posted by immuhguy at 3/6/06 1:36 p.m. in reply to: #1054275

depends on length and price

#1054281Posted by numbereighty at 3/6/06 1:38 p.m. in reply to: #1054279

Let's say that Manuel wants 4 mill per year and Milloy would take the league minimum. You wouldn't even consider that?

#1054308Posted by sexymarinersfan at 3/6/06 2:01 p.m. in reply to: #1054281

That's like saying if God can do anything, can he make a stone so heavy he couldn't lift it?

That's just stupid. Manuel doesn't deserve $4 million a year, and I'll bet my life savings that he won't get near that.

Milloy would just as soon get close to that before Marquand did. Just because he had one really good season, doesn't mean anything yet. But I would take Manuel hands down. I like his style and he's proven that he can play at a high level in this game

Marquan Manuel will be re-signed as a Seattle Seahawk.

#1054324Posted by SE Asia at 3/6/06 2:13 p.m. in reply to: #1054201

Manuel, no question.

SE Asia

#1054332Posted by numbereighty at 3/6/06 2:21 p.m. in reply to: #1054308

I would take Manuel too. But you never know if and when the cap goes up teams may over pay. Like the Niners or the Cardinals.

Members online

Latest posts