Ty Law in GB

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard from another forum that Ty Law will also be in on Friday, maybe TT and the scouts will be there finally to see some free agents....how about that upgrade over Carroll.....You can understand Law's perspective also

1....He wants money...Packers have it....

2.....He can pad his stats against all the really bad qb s in the division

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this makes no sense...since we have manuel and paid a hefty price for him...

I mean, I want Law, I want him over Marquand ...but....I hope TT has something up his sleeve, or im gonna give him a nasty voicemail.

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
this makes no sense...since we have manuel and paid a hefty price for him...

I mean, I want Law, I want him over Marquand ...but....I hope TT has something up his sleeve, or im gonna give him a nasty voicemail.

Manuel plays SS and Law plays CB. I don't see the problem, unless at his age you have Law playing out the rest of his days in centerfield.

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tabojc03 said:
I heard from another forum that Ty Law will also be in on Friday, maybe TT and the scouts will be there finally to see some free agents....how about that upgrade over Carroll.....You can understand Law's perspective also

I read this on another forum too, and if you continue to read the rest of the replies they said it was made up by a lions fan, and it wasnt on kffl.com like he said it was

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dannychau22 said:
tabojc03 said:

I read this on another forum too, and if you continue to read the rest of the replies they said it was made up by a lions fan, and it wasnt on kffl.com like he said it was
http://mb16.scout.com/fpackersfansfrm1. ... 1332.topic

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Wow, this is unexpected. Well I have lost some faith in Carroll, so I'm glad TT is doing this. I wouldn't also mind seeing R.W. McQuarters coming in for a visit either.

McQuarters signed with the Giants already, if any truth to the Law rumor, sign him to something similar to what the Jets did last year, a one and done type deal.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are going to turn into the GBP retirement and nursing home for any old timer that wants to keep playing???

Hey TT you waited for this???? Ja,ja,ja. Way to go my boy maybe you are a true Queen fan in your heart TT!!!!!

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tabojc03 said:

Law would have a better chance of padding his interception stats playing against the Packers than he would playing for them. :-?

OP
OP
T

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People are forgetting that Law is a CB, the Packers are not moving Collins to corner, that's what he said during Fan Fest, he wants to be a safety....the only thing I see is when he has to slide up to cover someone, they might want to work on his tecnique.......

look for the Packers to bring in a CB that is a veteran....anyways this rumor is false and Law said he wants to go to a super bowl contender that's why he's waiting right now....

Staff online

Latest posts