TT is forgetting one very important thing....

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
(and so are some of you people...)

We need WIDEOUTS!!!

I don't want to see "you know who" go off the boards and TT shuffling the mess we have right now with a third/fourth string rookie that he picks up in the draft!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually if you were gonna be accurate(god forbid we ask that of you) we need some better o-linemen and a CB as well..

so theres 3 important things TT still has to do..

and as ive said, there are still talented players out there to fill those holes, and still plenty of time to sign them...

so....what is your point?

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many teams does "you know who" have to destroy with his disruptions before people realize he is poison. TT had a good day today. Sort of figured you would try to rain on the parade. :hammer:

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We do have a contract offer to Gardner, and there are some FA but the truth is there really isn't anybody in FA that the Pack could sign....

TO might be an option if favre stays but what about when Favre retires, then he won't be happy...he is not interested in a one year contract

Keyshawn is solid, but it would take a miracle for him to come here, he will sign with a contender

Moulds is a possability but I don't know where that is going, since I don't even know whats going on with JW....

If you have other ideas I'm interested....

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your a great person.. (edited by Zero2Cool--Please refrain from name calling)

that's my point...

(my point is that it's "interesting" that TT hasn't addressed this very important skill position problem for the GB Packers...especially in light of the Javon Walker controversy...)

any great person could see that... (edited by Zero2Cool--Please refrain from name calling)

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with P@ck on this one, I think WRs are the #1 need on the team right now (OL being a close second). If you want any chance of seeing Favre back next year, some WR's are going to need to be signed. Regardless, TT will have to sign some anyway or Aaron Rodgers will go nowhere fast.

At this point, I really wouldn't mind TT signing T.O, just because he's such a great talent. I don't like the guy, but could you imagine Favre throwing to him next year? That would be awesome... even if a SB wasn't won, it would still be really fun to watch.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

that's my point...

(my point is that it's "interesting" that TT hasn't addressed this very important skill position problem for the GB Packers...especially in light of the Javon Walker controversy...)

any great person could see that... (edited by Zero2Cool--Please refrain from name calling)

Namecalling so early in a thread?

We're in discussions with Gardner I heard(can someone back me up on that or was that a false rumor) genius boy.

Stop ruining peoples day.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
subin said:
I agree with P@ck on this one, I think WRs are the #1 need on the team right now (OL being a close second). If you want any chance of seeing Favre back next year, some WR's are going to need to be signed. Regardless, TT will have to sign some anyway or Aaron Rodgers will go nowhere fast.

At this point, I really wouldn't mind TT signing T.O, just because he's such a great talent. I don't like the guy, but could you imagine Favre throwing to him next year? That would be awesome... even if a SB wasn't won, it would still be really fun to watch.

Oline is more important than WR at this point (if we had driver,gardner[if we get him] and franks and donald lee....those are solid weapons...as of RIGHT NOW, march 15th. as I have said, there is plenty of time left in free agency...

T.O.? Im not even gonna touch that one....sigh.. :shock:

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

that's my point...

who is that directed too....and maybe instead of being defensive...suggest some solutions to the problem, instead of just complaining....

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

I agree 66, I agree !!!

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh boy..

Harry Williams and Rod Gardner!!!

Praaaaaaisse Jeesus...!

SweeT Hallelejah...the Packers prayers have been answered...!

This 'aught to get that no good equivocating Favre bolting out of reeeetiiiirement!!

Harry Williams and Rod Gardner....

(Wow..How other teams must be envious...yessireeebobbbb!)

Woooooooooo..Hooooooooo!!!

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Javon, Donald, Harry, Rod, Donald lee, Bubba

I admit we do need a receiver or 2 but it is definatly not first priority

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, they got a WR who tried hurdling a CB after catching a Favre pass. I think Favre likes the signing. *(Edited by AADP - no need for personal attacks)

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

We need WIDEOUTS!!!

I don't want to see "you know who" go off the boards and TT shuffling the mess we have right now with a third/fourth string rookie that he picks up in the draft!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Why don't you just give TT his pink slip, and we'll see you on the Packer's news podium and you can tell us all how you plan to plug all the holes left by "butter fingers" Sherman.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

We need WIDEOUTS!!!

Brett is our QB, he MAKES wideouts. Period.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey 66 more respect please Rod "great first pick" Garder and Harry "magic hands hidden weapon" Williams to you...

One one hand Gardner might have a chance to resurrect, and Mr. Williams to heat the bench again and get injured again and spend the year on IR..

Gardner is good signing, Williams is a nobody signing (if he counts we shall count the new cleaning lady signed today to clean Lambeau´s lady´s rooms).

We need a splash signing here, TO ( one year ago I wouldnt have posted this but...) might be the right thing for this moment... A proven WR signed to a short term contract, incentive laddeen of course !!!

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no guarantee that Favre would come back if we sign TO. What if he still decides to retire and we've got TO calling out Rodgers for not getting him the ball and starts questioning his ****** preference, etc.? Now you're going to have a rookie QB trying to force the ball to TO to keep him happy and not learning how to play the position properly by making good decisions and distributing the ball around the field.

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
He may also want to pick up a kicker sometime.

I keep hearing rumors that Adam Vinatieri has been asked to stop by on Friday for a look. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking. :beer:

Members online

Latest posts