Tre Flowers released by Seatle

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Because he is a ”name”? Would he fit our scheme? Our locker room? Our salary cap restrictions?

have those answers?

all seriousness, just because a name player is released doesn’t mean packers can just grab him

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't we just sign Quinton Dunbar? Only so many kind-of-sort-of-decent-maybe-on-a-good-day CBs we can fit on one team.

OP
OP
mkonyn

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because he is a ”name”? Would he fit our scheme? Our locker room? Our salary cap restrictions?

have those answers?

all seriousness, just because a name player is released doesn’t mean packers can just grab him
No sir, hence the "might not be" part of my post. But you may have missed that in your haste to make your condescending reply.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No sir, hence the "might not be" part of my post. But you may have missed that in your haste to make your condescending reply.
Awe I’m sorry.. all better now?

Again, my questions, what are those answers? Speculation is awesome.. but doesn’t help if just guessing

OP
OP
mkonyn

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awe I’m sorry.. all better now?

Again, my questions, what are those answers? Speculation is awesome.. but doesn’t help if just guessing
Every season I think maybe I'll be active here, and every year I interact with you. Maybe next year I won't make the same mistake of coming here to have a chat with fans.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Every season I think maybe I'll be active here, and every year I interact with you. Maybe next year I won't make the same mistake of coming here to have a chat with fans.
Such a warm and fun environment, can't you tell?!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is rated 79.6 by PFF. Apparently he is playing at a high level. Not sure why Seattle would get rid of him. Must be some issue.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
4 years ago was last time you and I had any interaction..I applauded your joke but merged.. you took offense just like now.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we have discussed Ignore pretty thoroughly.

Members online

Latest posts