Trade Lockett away for Carry-on Johnson in this PPR League?

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am in a PPR league and my team looks as following:

Dak Prescott, QB, Dal
Julio Jones, WR, Atl
Allen Robinson WR, Chi
Dalvin Cook, RB, Min
Aaron Jones, RB, GB
Vance McDonald, TE, Pit
Tyler Lockett, FLEX, Sea
Robbie Gould, K, SF
Green Bay Packers, Defense

Matt Ryan, QB, Atl
Marquise Goodwin, WR, SF
John Ross, WR, Cin
Duke Johnson, RB Hou
Darren Waller, TE, Oak
Jordan Reed, TE, Was

Don't mention the fact that I have 3 TE's on my roster, I wasn't sold on McDonald after last week, drafted Reed very late (this guy is so unfortunate with injuries) and added Waller last week on waivers. One of them is gonna go soon.

My question is, do I trade Lockett away for Kerryon Johnson? My 1-2 punch at RB is very strong, but if they go down I am in trouble and they both have shown durability issues in the past. Furthermore Duke Johnson is not everything I hoped he would be and I feel like it's easier to claim WR help from waivers compared to RB. Lastly, after watching 2 games of the Seahawks, I feel like Metcalf can become the primary target for the Hawks sooner rather than later.

What do you guys think? Thinking that Robinson will probably perform worse this season and try to offer him? Kerryon Johnson's production is gonna fall down a cliff soon? Any shared thoughts would be appreciated.

EDIT: Alternatively he proposed me to trade Locket for Damien Williams. I'm not sold on this trade, however maybe offering Robinson/Ross/Goodwin here sounds better?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts