Top Dynasty

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, yeah... hahaha... I think any fan of the Steelers and the 9'ers and the Pats would look pretty dumb trying to argue otherwise because they always fall back on sheer number of titles. Fact is, Lombardi's Packers set the still prevailing "GOLD STANDARD" if you will, winning 5 World Championships in 7 years.

Then, you'd have the ESPN generation arguing that they were soooo long ago...blah blah blah ... well, the Steelers were by-and-large 40+ years ago, the 9'ers 30 years ago ... and their fans were denigrating the number of years since the Lombardi Dynasty ... like even 10 years ago.

Then, there's the 13 World Championships -- dumb sh*t fans saying 6 of those involved leather helmets... Hey, it's not the Packers' fault that their respective teams didn't exist - and - they're essentially admitting that their clubs are expansion franchises, right?

9'ers have been around since 1950 - a survivor of a league that collapsed and were absorbed by the NFL -- that's why with the exception of the Harbaugh years, the 9'ers have always been my second favorite team. I was a huge fan of John Brodie to Gene Washington as a youth...HUGE fan - still secondary to the Pack...

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I find it ironic when fans of other teams covet the Lombardi Trophy, but stubbornly resist giving props to Lombardi's accomplishments and legacy.

You can only win the Super Bowl if it exists, kids.

Members online

Latest posts