Tom Brady Just Retired then just unretired

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It finally happen, unless he pulls a Britt Favre
I guess that you nailed this one. The only hair one could split is that the Packers had a replacement plan waiting in the wings, while the Buccaneers were up the creek without a QB.

I'm not surprised that Brady came back, but do wonder about his motivation and commitment at this point. Most importantly, I can already see Joe Buck and all the other announcers wetting themselves during each "potentially final" game that Brady plays against each opponent this season.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn’t some guy just pay over. Half million for Brady’s “final” game ball at an auction?

I guess if you’re spending that much on footballs you probably aren’t going to be affected much but I have to think it’s worth substantially less now. And people think Packer stock is a scam lol

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn’t some guy just pay over. Half million for Brady’s “final” game ball at an auction?

I guess if you’re spending that much on footballs you probably aren’t going to be affected much but I have to think it’s worth substantially less now. And people think Packer stock is a scam lol
as one person on twitter said, "now it's just another used football".

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Now Arians retires. He didn't last long. When the Packers were looking to replace McCarthy, Arians name was being thrown around. Glad that the Packers didn't go that route. He is being moved into the front office as "Senior Football Consultant." Sounds like a similar move that Ted Thompson took.

I don't see this changing the Buccaneers that much, Todd Bowles is replacing him and he has been a great DC for the Bucs. I think Bowles's stint as HC for the Jets was tainted by a lot of poor decisions on the part of the organization, more than the coach.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now Arians retires. He didn't last long. When the Packers were looking to replace McCarthy, Arians name was being thrown around. Glad that the Packers didn't go that route. He is being moved into the front office as "Senior Football Consultant." Sounds like a similar move that Ted Thompson took.

I don't see this changing the Buccaneers that much, Todd Bowles is replacing him and he has been a great DC for the Bucs. I think Bowles's stint as HC for the Jets was tainted by a lot of poor decisions on the part of the organization, more than the coach.
Rumour has it it was Arians being the HC any more is why the stork wanted to hang it up. Bowles will do fine with 12 and fake concussion softhead liar Gronk.

Latest posts