To The Mod That Moved The Jets Game Ticket Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not many people read the posts in the ticket forum because they think it's just people trying to make a buck over there. By moving the post that explains how tickets are available for face value, you will prevent a lot of fans from seeing it in a timely manner.

I would like as many people as possible have the opportunity for going to a Packer game is all.

Thanks for considering that thought.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
There rules for a reason. I understand your frustration though.

Perhaps if a thread is moved a shadow 'Moved: THREAD TITLE' could be left behind so people are alteast aware of it? :shrug:

OP
OP
V

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not a frustration on my part, it's just not being able to comprehend why good news for Packer fans should be where people aren't going to hear about it.

Isn't Rule #1 of the fourm to talk about all aspects of the Packers? Is having an oppoerunity to go to Lambeau Field something people might want to talk about?

Shouldn't that be the primary consideration as to where a post does the most good?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not a frustration on my part, it's just not being able to comprehend why good news for Packer fans should be where people aren't going to hear about it.

Isn't Rule #1 of the fourm is to talk about all aspects of the Packers? Is having an opporunity to go to Lambeau Field something people might want to talk about?

Shouldn't that be the primary consideration as to where a post does the most good?

I too can understand your challenge with this.

However, it is a very slippery slope.

Next will be a post about how "As a Packer fan you need to know that there is a guy selling off his Packer Memorabilia under-value because he has Cancer and no medical insurance.

Then there will Bob Smith who has to let go of his signed Brett football BELOW VALUE because it is Christmas and he needs to get a present for his kids.

I can understand what you are saying..... However this is Packer Forum. As is discussing Packer Football. If I am looking for a ticket I will show up on game day and seek out a scalper 3 minutes after kickoff when the value is there, or I will check out Stub Hub. If I am looking as a packer Fan for memorabilia I will check out E-Bay.

Think of the Internet as a big library.

Everything has to be filed. If I go to the library I do not want a book on "How to write a cook book." filed in the cooking section. How to write a cook book should be in the journalism section. Otherwise we would never be able to find EXACTLY what we are looking for.

The Mod's made the right move on this...

R.P.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I moved it.

Go to Ryan who is the admin and see if he'll let you post something like that here.

Also chances are if someone is looking for a ticket they will go to the appropriate forum to find one.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts