[TIDBIT] Jerry Porter

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
For anyone still confused about whether WR Jerry Porter has improved his dark attitude around Raiders' headquarters, take note: The disgruntled former starter parked his vehicle in owner Al Davis' personal parking space on Wednesday, the space that's closest to the front door of the team facility. Nice statement

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There will be a time in Jerry Porter's life where he will look back at that act with great regret. I understand the point he is trying to make, but to expect respect while giving none isn't the way to make his point.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really see the point in that action. We all saw Al Davis at the HOF. He's not in very good shape and an older man. I think this was a really immature move on Porter's part.

recte44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing he accomplished by that move is proving the the rest of the league that he's even more of an *** than originally suspected.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
moss is pissed off too. good thing i drafted him in the 4th round for my fantasy league. i hope he puts that anger to good use. sorry for being off topic, but i need to vent these things, and they're getting sick of all my *****y posts on the fantasy central website!

edking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
For anyone still confused about whether WR Jerry Porter has improved his dark attitude around Raiders' headquarters, take note: The disgruntled former starter parked his vehicle in owner Al Davis' personal parking space on Wednesday, the space that's closest to the front door of the team facility. Nice statement

I think Davis would respect his impudence.

These are the Raiders after all. I think Al Davis wants players with attitude.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thni Al will be the kind of guy to leave him rotting on the bench till he quits just to prove a point. Art Shell ain't gonna except the crap either. Maybe him and JWalk can look for work in a new crybaby league

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

LOL, classic. How has "Office Space" NOT been brought up yet regarding this?!? My guess is that Porter starts gutting fish on his desk, ******** off, only coming to work when he feels necessary, only to be promoted. Then O.J. Santiago, the forgotten man, perpetually denied his stapler, burns down Oakland (Network Associates) Coliseum and retires to an island in the Carribean - to complain about his margarita and the "big grains of salt" while threatening to have the place condemned.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:
Zero2Cool said:

LOL, classic. How has "Office Space" NOT been brought up yet regarding this?!? My guess is that Porter starts gutting fish on his desk, ******** off, only coming to work when he feels necessary, only to be promoted. Then O.J. Santiago, the forgotten man, perpetually denied his stapler, burns down Oakland (Network Associates) Coliseum and retires to an island in the Carribean - to complain about his margarita and the "big grains of salt" while threatening to have the place condemned.

LOLOLOL!!! I like this!!! :lol:

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:
Zero2Cool said:

LOL, and don't forget, the wrong Lumberg (Davis) banged his girlfriend.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha im with you there depack... "senior citizens while slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose" to quote the funniest movie ever.