Ticket on Phone

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to be visiting Green Bay this fall, I wouldn't mind taking in a game. Only thing is I hear they only take tickets on your phone now, and some say you're supposed to specifically have an iPhone. I have a pretty cheap $78 phone that runs some form of android that I pay $30 a month for. Can I get a ticket on that phone or am I just out of luck?

How do you bring up the ticket? Is it from the Packers app? If my phone can download the app, do you think it would be able to display the ticket? I'm just wondering because my phone is pretty cheap.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to be visiting Green Bay this fall, I wouldn't mind taking in a game. Only thing is I hear they only take tickets on your phone now, and some say you're supposed to specifically have an iPhone. I have a pretty cheap $78 phone that runs some form of android that I pay $30 a month for. Can I get a ticket on that phone or am I just out of luck?

How do you bring up the ticket? Is it from the Packers app? If my phone can download the app, do you think it would be able to display the ticket? I'm just wondering because my phone is pretty cheap.
Great to hear you will get to see a game.

Info is here:

Not sure how it doea it, but taking a screen shot or copying the image does not work.

As far as screen clarity? Not sure on that.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty much any recent smartphone should work. There aren't enough fans to restrict it to iphones only. Get the app, follow the instructions on how to buy your tickets and, if you are a group you can all enter the stadium from one phone with enough tickets. At least that is how we got into the soccer game last summer.

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty much any recent smartphone should work. There aren't enough fans to restrict it to iphones only. Get the app, follow the instructions on how to buy your tickets and, if you are a group you can all enter the stadium from one phone with enough tickets. At least that is how we got into the soccer game last summer.
I'm going to Green Bay with a lady, so I've thought of putting my ticket on her phone along with hers. But if my phone will download the app, I'm going to try to buy the ticket. Even if I can't get into the stadium, at least I will have my answer, I'm tired of wondering if my phone will work or not. If I can't get the app to work, I'll put the ticket on her phone.

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did get my ticket, and I can get it to display the barcode. I have had some issues getting into a "digital wallet", but I do have the Ticketmaster app which will display the ticket. So unless there is a problem with the resolution, I shouldn't have any problem getting into the game. And if there is, the ticket details display, so I should be able to get in even if they pull me out of line for special attention. Worst case scenario, I end up watching the game at the hotel or a local bar.

Members online

Latest posts