This is Incredible

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
He sure did! He racked up more yardage in those 3 runs than in the previous 3 quarters combined! :)

If Starks would do that consistently through the game, he'd make me a believer. But right now Grant isn't as flashy, however, he is consistent.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like we have the exotic blitzes we had last year...or is it just me!?? Maybe Capers is saving them for the post season.
I think Capers is still refining this defense to the skill set he has this year. Remember he has a bunch of banged up players, lost his best safety for the season and is missing Jenkins heir apparent. When we get these guys healthy and get Neal back I think you are going to see much more aggressive play calling. I have also noticed that he is holding Clay back on alot of plays in either containment or run defense.

We have the greatest defensive mind in the NFL coaching our D, who are we to be second guessing what he is doing.
7-0 Baby:tup:
2 Game lead in the NFC North:tup:
Best record in the NFL:tup:
Defending Superbowl Champions:D

Don't worry, be happy, Enjoy the next two weeks. Let Capers worry about the Defense.​
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Members online

Latest posts