They have a 2009 Mock Draft up.

Profizzle99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea, way too early. They are also assuming Atlanta will be the worst team in the NFL. The idiots at espn don't understand I guess. This is what happens when there is no real news.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
That is just pure "sad".. but I guess strike while it is in the minds of the fans.. because all the draft talk can be shelved for a about 10 months or so..

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes PackOne..... It is a little early, and silly to be so early.

What this draft order is saying is....

It will be New England Over Dallas in the Superbowl?

On the bright side.....

The Packers will have the 22nd pick, The Vikes 20, Bears 7, and the Lions with the second pick over all.

Packers Win The NFC North, with a QB who has never started an NFL game and has a bad stache.

The future is bright,

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad we aren't going to draft Tim Tebow, that kids ego is bigger than Wisconsin, he already thinks he's a superstar.

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad we aren't going to draft Tim Tebow, that kids ego is bigger than Wisconsin, he already thinks he's a superstar.

Really? I've never seen it. When he's not playing football he's doing missionary work with his parents in the Philipines.

Sure he's made some comments about not wanting to switch positions in the NFL, but with his production in college I'm sure he wants at least a fair shot at QB before being moved to FB or H-back.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Based on the draft rankings, I dont even think we made the playoffs! The silver lining is that we did win the NFC North again.

Profizzle99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN has as good an idea as I, that any one of these teams could go to the superbowl. We cant even predict the first game standings 1 second before it starts. Pure rubbish.