the Titans are having a yard sale...

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats the general opinion on Kevin Carter? all i know is that hes durable and can play both inside and out. could he come in and be a difference maker right away??

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've heard he's not very motivated and is known to take plays off. I'd be more interested in Samari Rolle, except he was arrested last week for assaulting his wife.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The Rams could not wait to get rid of him. If my memory serves me right the Rams paid to get rid of him, a large price too.

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Titans might be the one team that have more cap problems than we do. I realize TT has said they probably won't move up in the draft, but w/ Tenn's cap problems and Oakland not having a #1 pick now, it might not be that difficult to make a deal w/ one of these teams? Would it make sense to give Oakland our #1 in exchange for their 2nd rd pick? GB could save some money, and get more value w/ their pick.

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King was on a Nashville Sports Talk program discussing the Combine and what the Titans may be looking for in the draft. He was asked to describe some of the things that take place @ the Combine. He answered by saying he ran into Packer's Trainer Pepper Buress? who said the Packers medical staff had looked at and evaluated 90 players today. He went on to explain how each member will make a seperate report on each athlete they talk to. He further explained how he felt this was the most important process taking place at the Combine. As I've said before, you have to do your homework. He went on to explain how Farve had failed their physical the year he was drafted...news to me. He reported when Ron Wolf was informed of this before they traded for Farve, Wolf told the medical staff to find a way for him to pass their tests/evaluation. Again, you have to have some luck along the way, and an eye for talent doesn't hurt. Talk turned back to the Titans and King said he knew GB was very interested in CB, S. Rolle. King felt GB was one good CB away from being a very good team again. King finished by saying he tought GB would make a run for Rolle and that he hoped he ended up in GB? Good Stuff!

Members online

Latest posts